2.8

In the days that followed, the two people got along more and more intimately. Of course, Bai Su would not directly call Lu Shangchen baby in front of others. After all, in his heart, this is just a little fun between lovers. Bai Su would call him that only when they were alone.

    However, as the man began to call him the young master without a teacher, Bai Su felt that the traces of ambiguity between them became much heavier.

    Of course, just Bai Su thought.

    After all, in the eyes of others, a face paralyzed with a bandage and a flat tone of voice called Young Master, they just shuddered. There is only Bai Su. Seeing that his men are good, he likes everything.

    And when the person called out the young master in a low, hoarse voice, Bai Su always felt that the name seemed a little more connotative than it seemed.

    Why is the young master? .Be aware that in the villa, apart from Uncle Zhong, the servants and bodyguards are still accustomed to calling Bai Su Bai Shao, even if there are occasional young masters, they will not add a small character.

    Bai Su said 555 meaningfully: "I always think what he is suggesting?"

    The system was sweating: "I think the goal may be to think you are cute, so I call you little master!"

    Bai Su heard that his eyes lit up immediately, thinking that I was cute = had a good impression of me = liked me.

    Rounding up is, Lu Shangchen has already started to like himself a little.

    "Thank you Xiaowu, this is really the best news I've heard in such a long time!"

    555:? ? ?

    The smile on Bai Su's face became more and more brilliant, and he looked at the man who was undergoing a doctor's examination of his recovery.

    He just said, the appearance is not important! .As long as they are the same soul, they are the couple who love each other the most!

    It's like I was worried about whether it would change the world, everything has changed, and that person is no longer the original person. But when I saw him again, it wasn't the same heartbeat, and when I got along, I felt the same emotions that overflowed my heart.

    No matter what this person has become, his heart tells him that he is still that person, that mate he is willing to deliver to his soul.

    Lu Shangchen received the physical examination as usual, but he felt a little strange today, because the young master seemed to be in a much better mood than usual. I wonder if something good has happened. For young people, his feelings are always keen.

    A man adapts well to the present life. He does not remember the past, but his way of thinking will not change. .Although sometimes he can feel that his brain state is a bit wrong, and he often has paranoid thoughts, his perception of the outside world is not affected, and he can distinguish between goodwill and maliciousness.

    Looking at the appearance of other people in the villa who were obviously completely unfamiliar with him, Lu Shangchen overturned the idea that he had a deeper relationship with this family in the past.

    Maybe it's really just that I have had good luck and met a young master who is not familiar with world affairs and wants to do good things on a whim, and he has a stable life now.

    In addition to eating and sleeping, every day is to do things that are beneficial to recovery. Even three meals are still young people who take care of themselves, and men have the illusion that they are being taken care of.