1.4

Is this a fever?

    Bai Su frowned, and then he felt that the other party's situation was a little different. It shouldn't have been caused by the X medicine, but don't be like a god and don't do it with people.

    Bai Su has also seen some fantasy novels on Starnet in the past, and there are many magical settings in it. You don't need to be too serious when you look at it, anyway, just try to be happy and relax. But if this matter was encountered by myself, it would be a pitfall. Thinking of this, Bai Su's face was a bit ugly for a while.

    Fortunately, 555 in Zhihaili seemed to be able to hear Bai Su’s heartfelt voice, and hurriedly reminded him: "Host, don't worry about the target, he is just a little weaker. This medicine is going to be a little bit fierce again, it's best. It is to relieve him of the fever first, so that he can wake up a little bit. When he wakes up, let him solve it by himself."

.Bai Su breathed a sigh of relief when he thought that there was a well in the yard, so he hurried out to get a bucket of water back, and then took off the coat of the person on the bed.

    This room has been useless for too long, and all the bedding fabrics I can see look gray and not very clean, and I don’t have any veils on my body. Bai Su also had to tore off a piece of his hem, and then tore it in half. After being soaked with well water, half of it was applied to the opponent's forehead, and the other half was used to wipe the man's exposed skin outside his clothes to help him cool down as soon as possible.

    Perhaps because the cooling effect is good, the other party's symptoms have alleviated a little, the expression does not look so uncomfortable, and it seems that he is consciously moving in his direction.

    Bai Su bends his eyebrows when he sees this, and keeps changing and wiping his hands. .After a while, I felt that the other person's complexion was not so red, and then he put a hand on Luo Chenyu's cheek, wanting to feel his body temperature.

    But who knew that as soon as he put his hand on, the person on the bed opened his eyes suddenly, and then stretched out his hand and grabbed his wrist. The man seemed to exhaust all his strength, and even his nails pierced Bai Su's skin. The sharp tingling sensation made him frown slightly.

    The eyes were facing each other, and the atmosphere was a bit awkward for a while.

    Seeing the other party staring at him fiercely, Bai Su wanted to withdraw his hand, but found that the man was pulling him tightly, fearing that he might hurt him again by force. Bai Su felt a little embarrassed and touched his nose with his other hand, and said, "Are you awake now? Are you feeling better?"

    Luo Chenyu was stunned when he heard the words, as if he was a little confused about Bai Su's attitude, but he still stared at Bai Su firmly.

.Bai Su remembered the full of resentment when the other party first saw him, thinking that this person would not think it was his own medicine?

    So he hurriedly said: "The medicine on your body was not given by me. Someone calculated you and me. I was deliberately drunk and brought to the room. Fortunately, I was drunk and woke up in time, and then I saw it. you.

    But your medicine seems to be taken very seriously. Although I helped you cool down, for a while, I couldn't understand the nature of the medicine. Now that you are awake, please solve it yourself first. I will go out for a while, and then call me when you are better. "

    After Bai Su finished speaking, he hurriedly broke free from the less tight palm that the other party had grasped, and left the room, leaving Luo Chenyu lying on the bed blankly, as if he hadn't recovered from Bai Su's words.