2.6

In my mind, I imagined a beautiful picture of a beautiful man taking a bath. Bai Su ran to find Uncle Zhong and asked him to find some clothes that fit men's size. I also mentioned that I had to use some means in order to bring people back.

    Uncle Zhong looked at Bai Su with a somewhat embarrassed smile. His eyes were full of love. He didn't feel that his young master's behavior of'touching porcelain' was wrong at all. Instead, he complained about Lu Shangchen.

    I thought to myself that the young master wanted to help him, but this guy hadn't accepted it obediently, and made the young master entangled. When I find an opportunity, I have to give that brat a hard hit.

    But on the surface, Uncle Zhong didn't say anything. He quickly got suitable clothes from a tall bodyguard, and took the initiative to call a private doctor, asking people to come over now. .After that person takes care of himself, help him check it out.

    I don't know how serious this person's injury is, but don't let the young master just pick him up, and the person will be gone within two days. What if the young master is sad!

    Bai Su didn't know what Uncle Zhong thought, so he was grateful to Uncle Zhong for his thoughtfulness.

    The aunt in the villa quickly prepared supper, which was delicious and digestible food. Bai Su didn't hold back looking at the freshly baked custard bag, picked up one, and ate it in two bites. The young man licked the corners of his mouth, having tasted the rich and sweet taste, and sat in a chair waiting boredly.

    Only after a long time, the man hadn't come out, Bai Su couldn't sit still, and then ran to the door of the room worriedly and knocked on the door, saying loudly, "Hey! Have you finished washing?"

.The people inside did not respond, and Bai Su yelled again several times perseveringly. He frowned and felt that something was wrong, so he kicked the door open and rushed in. There was still the patter of water in the bathroom, but Bai Su's mood didn't ease because of this.

    The bathroom door was closed tightly. Bai Su walked over and slapped it hard, but the people inside did not respond, which made his spirit tense again. But before he had time to perform the skill of kicking the door open again, the bathroom door was opened from the inside.

    A tall figure appeared in front of Bai Su. The man's body was still full of water stains. He simply surrounded his waist with a bath towel, revealing a tall and straight figure. But at this moment, Bai Su couldn't have any interesting emotions.

    Because he saw that the wound on the man's right face was bleeding, it was obvious that he had been scrubbed desperately. .The original dirty pus and blood had disappeared, but some fresh blood slowly flowed out of the everted skin and flesh, and some places were blistered with blisters.

    Taking a closer look, some of the wounds left by the car accident on the man's body were obviously healed, but at this moment, they were cleaned out again, and all the wounds were severely devastated.

    "What the hell are you doing!"

    Bai Su yelled out of control. This is the rare swear word he has lived for so many years. But now that he sees a man who doesn't care about his body like this, and even hurts himself, he really can't restrain the anger in his heart.

    "Don't know the virtues of your body? Look at you, what you have made your wounds! You, you want to piss me off!"

.Bai Su stretched out his finger and Lu Shangchen, his arms trembled slightly when he was angry, and he wished to pounce on him and bite him hard, to see if he dared to hurt himself like this.