7.8

Feng Chen saw that after he responded, Brother Bai, who had always treated outsiders as cold as the moon, showed a bright smile.

    Such a bright smile made his heart beat wildly, but he still felt a little embarrassed when he thought of Bai Su's disheveled clothes.

    He hurriedly put the quilt on Bai Su's body, blushing: "Brother, you put it on first, I will go get your clothes now! Sorry, I must have torn your clothes. I, I It must not be anymore!"

    Bai Su raised his eyebrows when he heard this, and it seemed that Feng Chen really didn't remember what he had done later. So when the youth got out of bed, Bai Su simply deliberately grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to the bed.

.Looking at Feng Chen with an ignorant expression, Bai Su shook his head and chuckled softly: "It wasn't you who broke it. Do you think you can tear a TENCEL shirt with your strength?

    I just like Senior Brother Feng for a long time. I finally got a response today, thinking that I must let you be with me today. It’s a bit of a miscalculation, after all, this is the first time I like someone, and I actually thought of seduce you. Unexpectedly, you fainted directly afterwards. Am I really that scary? "

    "how come!"

    Feng Chen couldn't believe that his decent brother would also seduce people. He even fainted so unconvincingly, but fortunately, Brother Bai didn't seem to be angry.

.Thinking of the words Qingyu and Qingkong had said to himself before, Feng Chen looked at the vestments on his body and said to Bai Su in disbelief, "Brother Bai, the clothes I wear are you. Is the vest that won after participating in a very difficult sect mission? How can you give me such a precious thing!

    There are also those who have bullied my outer door. Is it because of me that you ran to let Real Zixiao regain his style? Brother Bai, why are you so good to me! "

    "I have already confessed it just now, do I still have to ask why?" Bai Su scratched Feng Chen's nose, his eyes full of helplessness: "Isn't it normal to treat the person you like?"

    Seeing Feng Chen wanting to take off his vestment, Bai Su clasped his hand.

."It's just a vestment. The vestment is meant to be worn by people. Your peace and joy is what I care about. I can't be by your side all the time. Although the other clothes that I gave you are not as good as this one, they are also on top. All have drawn the magic circle. I can rest assured that you are wearing such a vestment!"

    Speaking of this, Bai Su directly lifted Feng Chen's bangs and kissed the cyan mark when the other party hurriedly wanted to cover it up.

    This is the first time he has carefully observed the appearance of the imprint. The cyan skin is a bit dry, and it seems very strong, really not like human skin.

    It's just that Bai Su doesn't mind, as long as he is willing to accept everything about this person, he is willing to love, as if he has reached a certain level of love.

.Seeing that after he did this, the eyes of the sweetheart in front of him turned red in an instant, Bai Su felt distressed and pityed, and hurriedly coaxed: "Don't be sad, I really don't feel ugly. This mark is on your forehead, I only It feels special.

    Feng Chen, the first time I saw you, I felt that you should be mine.

    Don't worry, although you can't cultivate right now, our days are still long and we will always find a way. I want you to stay with me for a long time, a hundred years is not enough. Just trust me, okay? "