1.3

At the moment of Luo Bojian's rebirth, Luo Chenyu was just a sick and weak prince who was not to be seen, and he himself was not rejected by the emperor because of his misconduct.

    After rebirth, the people Luo Bojian hated most were Luo Chenyu, who took away his throne, and Bai Su, the loyal king who led his troops to suppress his rebellion. He wanted Luo Chenyu and Bai Su to die.

    Thinking of the third prince, although physically weak, he has a good look. The king of loyalty Bai Su is 30 years old and has not yet married. It is rumored in the capital that although he is good at defending the enemy, he likes men and seems to like the methods of torture.

    King Zhong is now 27 years old, and he has yet to marry a wife and take a concubine. No matter how you look at it, it is abnormal. Furthermore, when at the border, it was said that a man in a blood suit was dragged out of his room and was seriously injured.

.Luo Bo simply took advantage of the Mid-Autumn Festival Palace banquet to get the people below to toast King Zhong to get him drunk, and then gave Luo Chenyu medicine to send them both right. It was a little late to let people know, it's best to let him torture Luo Chenyu severely by Bai Su's drunkenness. Let's see how this pair of monarchs and ministers who trusted each other in their previous life turned against each other.

    Originally, the next scenario development was that the original owner and Luo Chenyu were in the same room, and their clothes were disheveled, and the emperor who broke in found out and scolded them angrily. In the end, the emperor feared the power of the Bai family and did not over-punish the loyal king, but since then he completely disgusted Luo Chenyu.

    Luo Chenyu was helpless at first, and now Luo Bojian can confidently challenge him. He followed Luo Chenyu's old road, gained the emperor's affection, and finally inherited the throne. After becoming the emperor, he directly poisoned Luo Chenyu. He also falsely accused King Laizhong for rebellion and ransacked the Bai family into exile.

.When the heroine became an adult, the emperor had already changed. If Luo Shaoyuan is rigid for his own use and coveted for pleasure, then Luo Bojian is faint and incompetent, and likes to listen and believe. Arrogant and arrogant, can't hear the people below say a word.

    The officials under him are naturally sloppy people. The treasury of Donghua Country has become more and more empty, and the soldiers stationed at the border have been deducted from their food for years. The heroine Su Moran lost the life-saving golden finger of Luo Chenyu. Although she developed well at the beginning, she was soon forced to be forcibly married by a corrupt official, and her property was divided by various forces.

    Since then, Donghua Country has been in a state of failure, and Luo Bojian is short-sighted, and is very afraid of the war. However, even though he was so cowardly, he repeatedly bowed his knees in front of the wild goose. But twenty years later, Dayan Nation still attacked Donghua Nation in one fell swoop, and Luo Bojian was also shot and killed by the enemy's arrows while fleeing.

.As for the hapless urge, the third prince Luo Chenyu, the quest target who was killed before he could show his face in the main storyline, had already seen him as soon as he arrived, and he was holding this guy who had just been stunned by him.

    I didn't expect this person to be so good-looking, and the ending would be so miserable.

    Bai Suqing gave a ‘tsk’. Originally the three princes were struggling in the palace, but later they were framed, and finally ended in a tragic death, which is really very sympathetic. But Bai Su sympathized for a while, because he found that if he didn't do something, he would be worse than him.