3.21-22

Yan Xinjue was desperate for his future, but he heard Professor Liu continue: "I would also like to ask Bai Su if you have this willingness to choose our school. The door of the University of Technology will be open for you forever. If you are willing to choose the University of Technology , I can guarantee that you will get the qualifications for undergraduate, master, doctorate, and I look forward to cooperating with you in the future."

    These words of Professor Liu clearly lifted Bai Su to an extremely high position, and also allowed others to see how valuable Bai Su’s work is this time.

    Looking further, the work presented by Bai Su contains intelligent systems and brand-new power devices, which may bring about huge changes to their future transportation and life. With a developmental vision, Professor Liu saw that Bai Su's future is bound to be limitless.

.His own future had been ruined, but Bai Su was bright, and Yan Xinjue only felt that he had been hit to the bottom.

    Bai Su's goal itself also included the number of recommended places, so he gladly agreed to Professor Liu's invitation and accepted the recommended number of places from the University of Technology.

    Walking to the stage, Bai Su bent his eyebrows and didn't speak when Yan Shengchen looked at him full of surprises. After leaving the venue, seeing that there were no outsiders around, he said apologetically to the young man: "Sorry, I lied to you about this matter. I deliberately exposed Yan Xinjue. His doing so made me very angry. Sheng Chen, Will you blame me?"

    Yan Shengchen shook his head vigorously when he heard the words. Of course, he wouldn't blame Bai Su. This incident was obviously because Yan Xinjue had done more unrighteousness. .He was just a little upset that he didn't realize that Yan Xinjue had done such a thing secretly and failed to protect Bai Su. Fortunately, Bai Su was alert enough, this was his own mistake!

    In this event, Bai Su won the final victory. In order to apologize and help Bai Su celebrate, Yan Shengchen asked Bai Su to have a big meal. The two played outside until it was dark before they separated. Unexpectedly, as soon as he returned home, he would see Yan Xinjue who had been waiting for him for a long time.

    Since something went wrong at the venue, Yan Xinjue rushed home the first time he wanted to find Xiao Yuzhen to help him solve the matter, but how could Xiao Yuzhen have such an ability. After hearing it, she even said without paying attention that it was just a university anyway, and it was not a big deal.

.These words made Yan Xinjue crazy. He didn't understand why his mother was so different from other people's mothers. She seemed to have never really cared about him. She only cared about herself.

    But Xiao Yuzhen didn't care about his future, but he couldn't care about it himself, he could only come to Yan Shengchen after thinking about it.

    Of course, the strongest person in Yan's family is Yan Quan, and Yan Shengchen is Yan Quan's most beloved child. As long as Yan Shengchen is willing to speak for himself, even if he does not have a good university in China to go to, he can go abroad. Even if he enters Yan's enterprise in the future, who will laugh at himself when he has the strength.

    Seeing Yan Xinjue who came to him in a panic and begged him to ask his father for help, Yan Shengchen's expression was always indifferent.

.Yan Xinjue saw that Yan Shengchen had been silent, and finally couldn't help but shouted at him: "Yan Shengchen, are you answering or not? As long as you speak for me, I still have hope, otherwise I will really be in this life. It's over!"