4.23

Yan Chen's mouth controlled him on the bed.

    His lover in this life has never learned martial arts due to physical reasons, and Ling Yanchen's strength is not as strong as the King of the Mountain himself. Bai Su thinks it is easy to subdue him.

    Seeing the man glaring at him and struggling desperately to refuse to cooperate, Bai Su had a terrible headache.

    This is not even giving him the opportunity to explain!

    Although he can stay, slowly prove his feelings, and even meet the various requirements of his lover from heart to body.

    But then, how long will it take him to make this person believe in himself and understand that he is sincere to him!

    I don't know how many sadomasochistic dramas a man has to write in his mind. This is not what he wants to see.

.Thinking that Ling Yanchen probably didn't know that he was not asleep just now, and that he had heard those words, Bai Su suddenly had an idea in his heart.

    So he pretended to be weak and let go of his hand slightly. Then when the opponent pushed him away and quickly got up and wanted to leave again, he stunned him with a hand knife from behind.

    Looking at the lover who fell in his arms, Bai Su pinched his tall nose and kissed him on the cheek again, showing a helpless look on his face.

    It was his fault that he failed to confess and sense his lover's mood in time. So next, he can only do this!

    The author has something to say: Xiaobai: Honey, you heard about me!

    Ling Yanchen: I don't listen, I don't listen, I don't listen!

    Promise your daily million is here~~ Now it's our little Baixiu's turn to operate~
.

---

Istg this novel is a pain in the ass to upload