6.20-21

Yuan Chenfeng was dumbfounded for a while before he spoke to Bai Su dryly and said, "I, I don't want to marry a woman as a wife."

    "What do you mean by this?"

    Bai Su suddenly leaned over when he heard this, narrowed his eyes dangerously, and stared straight at the man's eyes.

    Seeing Bai Su's appearance, Yuan Chenfeng felt much less uneasy, and said to him: "I never thought about marrying someone to be a wife. I originally wanted to live with Xiaoxi. Waiting for the future. Xiaoxi married someone and lived her life on her own.

    If you are worried about Xiaoxi, she told me before that she likes you very much, and also begged me to hope that I can find a way to make you her mother..."

    "Me? Be Xiaoxi's mother?" Bai Su pointed to his nose and couldn't help blushing when he heard this.

.No matter how he said he was also a big man, he was a little bit ashamed of being called a mother or something. However, Xiaoxi liked herself very much, and she actually started to assist her early, which made Bai Su a little happy. I can't be her mother, and it's absolutely okay to be her other father.

    Sure enough, I didn't treat this little girl in vain in the past, Xiaoxi is really a lovely and good boy!

    Yuan Chenfeng nodded: "Yes, Xiaoxi likes you very much! I, I also like you very much! Bai Su, as long as you are willing, I will always be by your side."

    Seeing the seriousness in the man's eyes, Bai Su's heart was moved. He squeezed the other's chin, deeply kissed his lover, and it took a long time before he parted.

    Staring at the man's eyes, clasping his fingers tightly, Bai Su said solemnly: "Yuan Chenfeng, remember what you said, then we are officially together now.

.Whether the reason you are with me is because of Xiaoxi or something else, we are already lovers. I seriously want to keep going with you, and hope that you can face our feelings squarely. "

    The man didn't expect to hear such words from Bai Su's mouth, which made his heart jump for joy, and he always felt like he was dreaming now. If this is a dream, he hopes that he will never wake up.

    That night the two of them were a little bit late, and Yuan Chenfeng woke up very early because of the biological clock.

    Feeling the temperature in his arms, he couldn't help showing a smirk. Looking at the person he was holding tightly in his arms, he leaned in and kissed Bai Su's nose.

    He fixedly looked at his sweetheart for a long time, and the red marks on his neck and shoulders had not faded. .After arriving last night, he was indeed out of control. The experience was really wonderful. Although this person was not injured, there were still a lot of traces left, which gave him a different kind of satisfaction.

    As soon as he woke up, Bai Su opened his eyes and saw his lover staring at him. A bright smile appeared on his face and he moved unconsciously. The quilt slid down, his white body was exposed, and then he heard the sound of someone swallowing.

    Quietly curling the corners of his lips, Bai Su kissed his lover's cheek, and said helplessly: "I can't do it anymore, I will go to the show crew to finish filming in a while. If you do it again, I will definitely not be able to get up for a while. Don’t delay other people’s work."

    Yuan Chenfeng nodded when he heard the words, helped Bai Su massage for a while, and quickly brought him clothes and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.