9.10

"What, his age is even older than mine?" Bai Su felt a little unbelievable when he heard 555's answer.

    Then why does Mo Chen look so small? Is it because the things he encountered in the research institute have had too much influence on him, so he can't grow up for the rest of his life?

    Thinking of this, Bai Su felt infinite distress for his lover again. He should treat his partner better. Did what he said just now hurt him? Will it make Mo Chen feel sad!

    Thinking about it this way, Bai Su felt a little anxious. He wanted to talk to Mo Chen, but now it's hard for him to go back to the bathroom to explain these things, and it doesn't seem very good to say it bluntly.

    Judging from the appearance of his lover, his mind seems to be immature now, maybe he doesn't realize his age at all. .That being the case, let him gradually adapt to the life of a normal person. Anyway, things like age and appearance are not a hindrance to them.

    On the other side, Mo Chen, who looked like a teenager in the bathroom, was standing still, quietly looking at himself in the mirror, thoughtfully.

    Some strange situation had slowly subsided after Bai Su left. Bai Su said that there were some things that he would know when he grew up. But what is it to grow up, and what does it look like to really grow up? Is it like Bai Su?

    Thinking of this, the young man squeezed his slender and white arms, thinking that he just saw that Bai Su's body shape was indeed different from his own, then whether he was as strong as Bai Su, even if he had grown up.

.Mo Chen actually liked his current appearance. The appearance of a teenager was a good disguise, so that he could attract some overpowered people to take the initiative to trouble him in the last days. In this way, when the crystal nucleus is needed, he does not need to find the target himself, and they will send it to the door.

    However, if there is anything important, only when you grow up can you know...

    Mo Chen always felt that it would be a very good thing, and it seemed that there was still a connection with Bai Su, which made him very eager to know.

    Squinting his eyes, Mo Chen tilted his head and looked at the innocent and lovely boy in the mirror, and gently touched his own mirror image with his fingertips. Immediately afterwards, his bones made a slight ‘click, click’ sound, and his body was slowly raised a bit.

    However, his body had just grown by two or three centimeters, and the sound of his bones stopped.

.Pressing his hand on the sink, Mo Chen looked at himself in the mirror dissatisfiedly, who seemed almost unchanged.

    not enough! Such a little change is not enough, he hasn't grown up at all!

    But his energy is already empty, he still needs more power, more crystal nuclei!

    Mo Chen lowered his eyes. Although he was still very dissatisfied, he could only leave the bathroom temporarily.

    In the room outside the bathroom, Bai Su was still waiting anxiously outside the door. Hearing the door opening, the boy in a bathrobe came out, and he greeted him immediately.

    For some reason, he always felt that the teenager seemed to be taller than when he was taking a shower with him. However, how is this possible, it must be just his illusion.

    Bai Su didn't say much, just picked up the towel he had already prepared and wiped his lover's hair. .His movements are gentle. In the sun, the black hair of a teenager seems to occasionally have some dark red luster, and the very light and soft hair feels very comfortable to the touch.