6.8-9

The man persisted for a while, these sounds finally disappeared, but Bai Su spoke again on the bed.

    "By the way, we haven't exchanged names yet. There have been cameras on before, so I didn't ask if it was inconvenient, what's your name?"

    "Yuan Chenfeng." The man said slowly and hard.

    "Yuan Chen Feng, your name is so nice." There was a smile in Bai Su's voice. "Can I call you Chenfeng? Or should I call you Brother Feng, or Brother Chen?"

    Hearing his name coming out of the other party's mouth, his voice filled with magnetism caused a wave of enthusiasm in his heart.

    The man swallowed hard, and said dryly, "It's all good."

    "Does this mean as much as I like?" Bai Su closed his eyes and raised the corners of his mouth: "Does that mean you can be your dear?"
.Hearing Bai Su's ridicule, the man was a little dumb. He couldn't say anything for a while, and he could still hear such an obvious molesting.

    Just, why? In his eyes, he was just an ordinary countryman, and he would never really look after him.

    "Okay, I won't tease you anymore, let's rest early."

    Bai Su didn't respond to his lover for a long time, nor was he disappointed. He slept in a room on the first day of meeting, and he also ate the meal made by his lover, which was enough to satisfy him. With a mouth full of cheapness, Bai Su closed his eyes contentedly, and went to sleep.

    After his breathing calmed down, in the darkness, a pair of eyes as sharp as a falcon opened again.

    With the luminous light, the man can still see Bai Su's face clearly.

.Looking at this person's peaceful sleeping face, Yuan Chenfeng was a little silly unconsciously, maybe the proud man of heaven was talking about such a person. With the appearance, temperament, and fame that ordinary people don't have, a few random words can touch one's heartstrings.

    Before Bai Sulai, he had already used his mobile phone to quickly search the Internet to view relevant materials related to Bai Su, and watched his interviews and some pictures related to him. However, after the real contact, Yuan Chenfeng felt that Bai Su was completely different from the descriptions or images of people on the Internet.

    In the impression of everyone, Bai Yingdi has always been notoriously low-key, there is no hype, no scandal, only concentrates on his own acting career, and never participates in any variety shows. Even for interviews, there are always very few words.

    Low-key, dedication is synonymous with him. .Outside the play, people can see more of him wearing a suit to participate in film festivals or to promote film and television dramas.

    Yuan Chenfeng felt that he couldn't connect the white emperor known to the public with the man who had deliberately teased him just now. Although he is also chic and elegant in the camera, with first-class temperament, he will never make himself tempted like he is now.

    The man watched Bai Su quietly for most of the night before finally closing his eyes to rest. When it was dark, he woke up again early as usual.

    He stood up lightly and put on his coat. The habit for many years makes him always open his eyes at this time. In the past, getting up early was for training, but now, it’s good to go to farm.

.Yuan Chenfeng's heart has always lacked a sense of steadfastness. It turned out that he didn't know what was missing, but at the moment when he saw Bai Su, the man always felt that he finally had some sense of the real reason.