3.3-4

After learning about the school, Yan Quan called Yan Shengchen several times. But at that time, Yan Shengchen was instigated by Xiao Yuzhen. He felt that his father didn't care about the family or care about him at all when he was only caring about work.

    He was angry when he was rebellious. I don't want to get along well with my father. Every time Yan Quan said about him, he would quarrel back.

    Later, at the suggestion of Xiao Yuzhen, Yan Shengchen helped her and made her the mistress of the Yan family. After achieving the goal, Xiao Yuzhen felt that Yan Shengchen was useless.

    On the eve of the college entrance examination, Yan Xinjue poured wine into Yan Shengchen under instruction. He bought another female classmate and accused Yan Shengchen of assaulting the girl.

    Yan Shengchen didn't do it at all. He was angrily trying to argue, but because of this, he had a fierce conflict with the girl's family and accidentally stabbed someone to death.

.Due to the large number of witnesses and the conclusive evidence, Yan Shengchen was sentenced to prison. Yan Quan saw the girl cry in tears, and was completely disappointed in him at the moment.

    When Yan Shengchen was released from prison, it was already many years later. Yan Quan has passed away long ago, and all of Yan's property has been taken over by Xiao Yuzhen and Yan Xinjue.

    At this time, they no longer need to confront Yan Shengchen Xu and Wei Snake, and directly sweep out Yan Shengchen who came to the door, and laugh at him.

    Yan Shengchen, who had lost everything, couldn't stand the betrayal of his relatives, and drank all day long. After getting drunk once, while blowing on the bridge, he accidentally fell into the river and lost his life.

    Without the help of Yan Shengchen, Lu Junfeng, although there was no problem with food and clothing, he had no chance of getting ahead. After all, Maxima must have the Bole who discovered him.

.Lu Junfeng lived a life indifferently. During this period, he had several opportunities in front of him. He wanted to seize it, but he had no background and no connections. After being stalked by others, they all ended in failure. Until his death, he had no chance to have any intersection with Yu Shuxuan.

    As for the timeline that Bai Su now traverses, Yan Shengchen has been fed up by Xiao Yuzhen. They are now in the third year of high school, and in a year he will be framed and lose everything. It seems that his time is still very tight.

    Thinking of this, Bai Su hurriedly looked at the memory of the original owner. I learned that I happened to be in the same school called Shenglin College or the same class as Yan Shengchen.

    Feng Shui took turns, this life his lover turned out to be a dude, still at the school bully level, Bai Su still thought it was quite interesting.

    Unlike Yan Shengchen, who only knows how to mess around, the original owner is a veritable academic tyrant. .It's just that his family is very poor, and his ability to study at Shenglin College, which can be called a noble school, depends on his outstanding achievements.

    But the original owner's life was not easy. His father died very early. Later, after his mother remarried and remarried, he regarded him as a burden, and he was almost unwilling to have any contact with the original owner. The original owner has always lived with his grandmother, relying on each other for fate.

    Only two years ago, the original owner's grandmother also passed away, so the original owner lived alone in a small ruined house in the suburbs. His mother gave him three hundred yuan a month, and at last he would not starve to death.