7.11

How could this be?

    Why isn't Feng Chen who is in trouble? He obviously ate the food stained with Mo Yan grass, but he didn't become enchanted, and he didn't show the appearance of demonic cultivation. Could it be that he hadn't cultivated demons in his entire life.

    Because if Feng Chen was just an ordinary person, there was no aura in his body, and he just ate something with devil qi a little, and he would not be like a normal monk, because the aura in his body would react fiercely against the devil qi.

    "What exactly is going on?"

    Jiang Chengwen helped him when he fell to the ground, Jianfeng's disciple, and looked at the chaotic crowd a little anxiously.

    In fact, he felt a little discomfort, but only one moyan grass was used, and after being crushed, it was distributed to so many people. There was still a lot of meat in the pot, and everyone ate a small portion. For the monks above the Golden Core to consolidate the realm, the impact is minimal. .Therefore, these elders with more advanced cultivation bases did not react immediately.

    Bai Su on the side looked sharply at Meng Lingyun, looked at the untouched meat in her bowl, and said coldly: "Meng Lingyun, what did you just do! Everyone is eating you." The boiled spirit beast meat happened later. What did you do when you processed the meat?"

    "me……"

    Meng Lingyun didn't know how to explain it, but before she could come up with a suitable explanation, she suddenly heard a loud roar. And the person who heard this roar was Leng Qiu and Elder Leng who was the most respected in their team.

    It should be understood that although Leng Qiu's cultivation base is not too high, it is only in the late Yuan Ying stage compared with those of the same generation of the elders in the tribulation period and the Mahayana period. However, the strength of a Yuanying in the late stage is much stronger than that in the early stage of Bai Su.
.In their entire team, Leng Qiu's strength is the strongest. He has always been kind and gentle, and he is also the younger brother of Zhenren Yuntong and the head of Beidoumen, and his status is also very high.

    On the way, everyone respected him very much.

    But at this moment, Elder Leng, who has always been gentle and calm, suddenly got a lot of black energy in his body. Obviously, those black qi are devil qi.

    Elder Leng, who was enveloped by the devilish energy, changed his face, his face was not as merciful as before, and his eyes turned blood red. When I look at people with sternness, the breath of the whole body has become terrifying, it seems that the magical nature of the body cannot be suppressed, and it is completely exposed.

    "Moxiu! How could this be? Why is the Moxiu Elder Leng? Shouldn't it be Feng Chen!"

    Meng Lingyun's words instantly awakened everyone, and Elder Leng's appearance was not exactly the appearance of magic repair. .Who could have imagined that this person who has been in the sect for so many years will turn out to be a magic repair!

    They even regarded him as a respectable teacher, but just thinking about it makes people feel terrified.

    However, it was obvious that Leng Qiu's current situation was not right, and it seemed that he was forced to expose his identity as a demon cultivator. After all, he was able to hide in the sect for such a long time without revealing anything in front of the head of the sect, which shows that he also has some ability, why he suddenly can't suppress the nature of the demon cultivator now.

    It's just that at this time, there is not much time for them to think.

    Seeing that he had revealed his identity, Leng Qiu stopped pretending to continue. He has endured in the Big Dipper Gate for so many years, and naturally has his own purpose.