3.25 [End]

After leaving the hospital and sitting in the car, Yan Quan looked at his son: "What did you mean by Yan Xinxue just now?"

    Thinking of the good-looking boy who wore the same dress as his child at the birthday party, Yan Quan raised his eyebrows: "Sheng Chen, you and Bai Su..."

    "Dad, didn't you tell me? If I'm lucky, I'll meet the right person, Bai Su is the one I think."

    Yan Quan was stunned for a second when he heard the words, and then nodded after a while, seeing the firmness in Yan Shengchen's eyes.

    Suddenly I was told that I had a daughter-in-law, and it took some time to buffer how much I became a dad.

.Although he was a little surprised, his child turned out to be a boy. However, same-sex marriage in country H has been legalized for many years, and this kind of thing is not uncommon.

    Yan Quan is heterosexual, but for his children, he doesn't force Yan Shengchen to like women. He still respects his choice. The most important thing is that Bai Su, this child, has heard Yan Shengchen say many times and knows how good he is. The students who have been selected by the National Workers' Congress for undergraduate, master's and doctoral studies have a promising future.

    The most important thing is that he feels that Bai Su's quality is very good. After his children are with him, they really get better and better. In that case, what reason does he have to oppose?

.Thinking of this, Yan Quan coughed and said to Yan Shengchen on the side: "Then, get along well with others, and if you have time, take it home for a meal."

    Yan Shengchen looked at Yan Quan in surprise. He didn't expect that his father would accept his relationship with Bai Su in such a simple way, and he was so excited.

    With Yan Quan's affirmation, Yan Shengchen's mood was bettered by Yan Xinjue's nonsense before.

    The next day, Yan Shengchen sorted out his mood, specially called Lu Junfeng, who had nothing to do, and asked him to accompany him to the shopping mall to select gifts. I think I can celebrate my birthday with Bai Subu and have a good time together.

    Originally, seeing the situation of Yan Xinjue yesterday, Lu Junfeng was worried that his boss was in a bad mood, but now that he is in good condition, he is relieved.

.The two were choosing things while chatting. Lu Junfeng couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "Boss, the world is really unpredictable. You said, at first, Bai Su beat us up and robbed us for food. I didn’t expect the three of us to have such a good relationship now, it’s not right, then it’s more than good, he is my sister-in-law!"

    "Boss, why didn't you ever want to tell me that you like men?"

    Yan Shengchen heard Lu Junfeng say that Bai Su is his sister-in-law, gently curled the corners of his lips, and replied casually: "I don't like men."

    Lu Junfeng suddenly looked at Yan Shengchen when he heard the words, "I don't like men? Then the boss, why are you with Bai Su!"

    Yan Shengchen gave him a cool look at the faint hint in the other party's tone that he is a scumbag.

    "I don't like men, I just like Bai Su."

.This is love, right? This is definitely love!

    After being forced to feed a handful of dog food by his boss, Lu Junfeng's whole body was not well.

    Taking a look at Yan Shengchen who was proud of the spring breeze, and thinking of Yu Shuxuan who he had a crush on, Lu Junfeng said sourly: "Yes, yes, boss, you really have a double harvest of love and studies now, and I don’t know how to pity my single dog. .