7.9

The current Meng Lingyun is only a monk in the foundation period, so she has no way to stretch her spiritual consciousness, and she doesn't know the depth of Feng Chen. Thinking that Feng Chen might be disadvantageous to Jiang Chengwen, she immediately looked at him anxiously.

    However, he found that Jiang Chengwen was more than unaware. After seeing Bai Su, he was obviously very happy.

    Jiang Chengwen understood Bai Su's character, so he deliberately arrived at the entrance to the secret realm earlier, and saw that the team led by Bai Su had arrived here very early.

    He hurriedly took advantage of the fact that there were not many other teams around, walked to Bai Su's side, and greeted him: "Brother Bai, you are indeed the leader."

    Bai Su saw that the person here was his friend, and smiled at him: "Aren't you, too, you are the big brother of Jianfeng, you are also busy this time."

    Jiang Chengwen shook his head: "Fortunately, Master Lin will help me with him."

."Senior Brother Bai, wait a while until we enter the secret realm, do you want to stay together? After all, here is the mysterious realm of Profound Sky, which is very dangerous. It's the first time we go in, so it's better to be careful."

    In the past, Bai Su might still reject the other party's proposal, but turned his head to look at Feng Chen who was following behind him. Thinking of having more people and an extra layer of protection, I still agreed.

    When Jiang Chengwen heard Bai Su's promise, he couldn't express his joy. He knows that Bai Su has principles and responsibility, and is strong, making him the best candidate for cooperation.

    More importantly, the people at Jianfeng are not good at making alchemy. After collecting a lot of spiritual plant materials, they cannot be used immediately.

    Many spiritual plants and materials themselves contain a lot of impurities, and if they are used directly, it will cause a great burden on the monk's body. .Therefore, these materials need to be refined into pill, or people who are good at alchemy can use special methods to remove the impurities in the materials first, and they can use it with confidence.

    But the days in the secret realm will not be short, and it would be a pity if the collected materials cannot be used as soon as possible. If it is really a treasure, there is still a risk of being snatched away. But if someone from Danfeng follows, you can be more at ease.

    This is also the reason why many teams will find people who are good at alchemy to cooperate, so that Bai Su can agree to form a team together. Jiang Chengwen feels that this is his luck.

    But who knows, before Jiang Chengwen had time to be happy, Meng Lingyun behind him became even more nervous when she heard that her senior brother actually said to team up with Bai Su and the others.

.Wouldn’t it be that they are going to be in the same team as Feng Chen, so she hurriedly said: “Brother, this time the sect is going to take people into the mysterious realm of Profound Sky, doesn’t it mean that only disciples above the foundation building can participate? Why is he Will it be here?"

    As Meng Lingyun said, she pointed to Feng Chen.

    At this moment, the attention of the surrounding people shifted to Feng Chen's body.

    Originally, other people hadn't noticed this humble disciple. After all, he had been standing behind with his head down, and he didn't have much sense of existence.

    But now, if you take a closer look at the other person's appearance without the slightest spiritual power, it's hard to say that this is an ordinary person!