2.11

Lu Shangchen was stunned when he heard the words, and then nodded without hesitation. Of course he was willing. It would be best if he could stay with Bai Su forever without others.

    "That way, we'll just..."

    Seeing that the man agreed, Bai Su whispered a few words in his ear. Lu Shangchen nodded in response, looking forward to the head of the white horse.

    So the two people murmured mysteriously for a while, and Bai Su took Lu Shangchen out and walked away as an excuse to leave the villa swaggeringly. In fact, they slipped into the garage, and the two of them got on an off-road vehicle that Bai Su had been optimistic about before, and galloped away.

    Since the original owner is a young master, there is naturally a lot of money in the card. .Bai Su just sat back and enjoyed his success. First, he ran to the supermarket, bought a lot of food and daily necessities, put them in the car, and decided to take a self-driving tour with his lover.

    The snow scene in the north of this country is beautiful in winter. He had seen it from the memory of the original owner, and had long wanted to see it with his own eyes. It's just that although the city where he is now said that it's winter, it doesn't have a thin layer of snow, so he decided to go to a slightly far away Xuexiang with his lover to feel it.

    Xuexiang is quite far from here. It will take more than ten hours to drive past, which will definitely be very tiring. It's just that Bai Su can't help it. Who makes his own man a shady now? You can't buy this air ticket or train ticket, so it's only more convenient to drive.

    Xuexiang is a very famous tourist destination. It has already been commercialized and has a small yard that can be rented. .The original owner likes to travel there very much. He has been there two or three times before, and he is considered a regular customer there. Therefore, as long as you make a call to inform you about the time, you can check in conveniently, and no one will embarrass him.

    The thought of spending a few days happily with the person he likes in such a fairy tale-like ice and snow world, Bai Su's mood is especially high.

    Driving is a thing that requires a lot of concentration. It seems that there is no amount of exercise, but it is actually very tiring. They rested several times during the journey. Fortunately, although Lu Shangchen lost his memory, his driving skills were still there. After trying to get started, Bai Su found that his car was driving quite steadily, so the two of them switched on.

    In fact, when the man found out that he could drive at first, he didn't want Bai Su to get started again, worrying that he would get tired. .But how can Bai Su bear the pain that he has been affected all the time. When two people are together, it is natural that while you love me, I also love you.

    Bai Su has never felt that unilateral giving is undesirable. Whether he is the one who gives or the one who accepts, this is not a virtuous circle.

    Blindly giving, one day will be exhausted. Therefore, he never took it for granted that his lover treats himself well, and he certainly cherishes his heart if he gives him a heart. He is grateful, and sincerely returns the feelings of the other party. Working hard, I hope my partner can feel that he is also cherished, which will make Bai Su feel very happy.

    In the last life, they have always loved each other like this and spent a long time happily. In this life, Bai Su also looks forward to creating different happy memories with his beloved.

.When I arrived at the courtyard where I was going to live, the sky outside was already dark. Both of them were actually very tired, but Lu Shangchen couldn't tell on the surface, he was even more worried about the tired face of Bai Su.