8.15

As soon as the team that came to rescue Wuchen entered the Wing Snake Nation, they realized the huge difference between the Wing Snake Nation and the Giant Bear Nation.

    The people of the Winged Snake Nation live and work in peace and contentment. Although they also have class rule such as kings and nobles, their kings are very fair. Nobles are punished as they commit crimes. There is no strong sense of class between the poor and the nobles, which is common in the giant bear country.

    Moreover, their rulers do not particularly prefer a certain type of beast, whether it is a strong beast or a weak beast, they have the opportunity to engage in their favorite business, and they will not be imprisoned because of their beast.

    On Wangcheng Street, everyone’s face was filled with a relaxed and happy smile.

    Seeing that the people of the Winged Snake Nation live such a happy life, these people will inevitably feel envy in their hearts. They suddenly felt that their country had lost the previous battle. Perhaps it was not an accident.

.When I arrived in the royal capital, it was even more prosperous. Looking at the exquisite buildings, everyone was heartfelt admiration. For the orcs who have just left the period of the wild orcs, the ability to own such a building is undoubtedly a symbol of the country's wisdom and wealth.

    However, no matter how friendly the people of the Winged Snake Nation are, and no matter how prosperous the life of the orcs, happiness is their hostile country. They went deep into it now, and felt that afterwards, they would not be happy because of it, but more worried about Wu Chen's situation.

    They knew exactly how this war was provoked. The giant bear country does not have any reason. But now, Wu Chen has fallen into the hands of his opponent, and how he will be abused is still unknown.

    The rescue operation is urgent, but the guards in the royal capital are tightly guarded, and it is not so easy to infiltrate the Bai Su Wang Mansion.

.Wu Chen didn't know that his brothers were racking their brains to save him. It was naturally impossible for people outside to know how Bai Su and Wu Chen got along in the mansion.

    On weekdays, Wu Chen stayed in the backyard most of the time. Unless Bai Su trusted the person most, other people were not allowed to come. Bai Su didn't want outsiders to disturb Wu Chen and make his lover feel uncomfortable.

    The people of the Great Bear Kingdom used the eyeliner they had sent to sneak into the Wing Snake Kingdom, and spent a lot of effort finally trying their best to get into the mansion of Bai Su.

    It's just that even if they can enter the palace as errands, it is not so easy to get to the forbidden area of ​​the backyard. After another few days, the group of people finally figured out the layout of the palace and figured out where Wu Chen was placed.

    After everything had been arranged, a good man was dispatched to find Wuchen Connector. .The person who was sent to meet Wu Chen happened to be the black panther who stopped Bai Su that day-Hei Fang, who was also Heishi's own brother who arranged the operation.

    As night fell, Bai Su asked Bai Rong to discuss his marriage with Wu Chen, but he has not returned yet. Of course Bai Rong did not agree with them being together, but faced with his younger brother's stubbornness, he was helpless.

    But after he smelled Bai Su's body, he was shocked and a little shaken. After all, his brother has endured so many years of estrus alone and refused to be with others. Now, at least one person can finally spend with him.

    Bai Rong thought, it’s not impossible to let Bai Su do it in the dark, but Bai Su tried to offload military affairs and live a rural life with his lover. Of course, Bai Rong refused to agree.