1.23

The commander of the Forbidden Army saw Bai Su standing by Luo Chenyu's side, and his heart immediately stunned. He knew how powerful King Zhong's martial arts was, but he didn't expect the opponent to sneak into the palace silently avoiding everyone.

    He was worried that Bai Su would be detrimental to the emperor, so he immediately became alert and hurriedly shouted "Your Majesty!"

    When Luo Chenyu heard the voice of the commander, he was worried about what the other party said. He naturally knew that the other party came to him to talk about the situation of the siege of the Zhongwang Mansion, so he waved his hand to him and said, "Go down first."

    The commander of the Forbidden Army hesitated when he heard this, his eyes kept looking at Bai Su. But after seeing Luo Chenyu's unkind gaze, he quickly took a step back and left the courtyard.

    It's just that he was still very worried about the emperor's safety in his heart, and comforted him that there should be no problems with so many hidden guards around the emperor. He could only guard outside the courtyard, waiting for the emperor's instructions at any time.

."Why, is there still business to be busy at so late?" Bai Su asked curiously, thinking that being an emperor is really not an easy job.

    Luo Chenyu shook his head when he heard the words: "It doesn't matter what matters, Brother Bai hasn't said yet, what can I do if I come here so late?"

    As soon as Bai Su heard the man's question, he realized that there were more than them in the courtyard. After he had removed the assistance of his mental power and appeared, the surrounding guards had already noticed his existence. Moreover, they were still in a state of tension and ready to go, only because of Luo Chenyu's attitude, they did not do anything.

    Thinking of what he was going to say to Luo Chenyu today was some private words, Bai Su blushed for a moment. I still wanted to talk about this kind of thing in private, so he said to Luo Chenyu: "Let's go into the room and talk about it."

.Luo Chenyu took a deep look at Bai Su when he heard the words, nodded and agreed, and the two entered the room together, and the man intimately let all the palace servants and secret guards in the room go out.

    There were only two of them left in the room, but none of them spoke, and there was a touch of embarrassment in the air.

    Bai Su felt a little nervous in his heart, something he had never felt before in his two lifetimes. It was Luo Chenyu who broke the silence first: "Brother Bai, can you tell me what happened to me now?"

    He thought to himself that perhaps Bai Su was here to beg him to get him to agree to the battle. If so, I would never agree to it.

    "I……"

    Bai Su looked at the man in front of him and took a step forward. .His throat tightened because of tension, but he still tried to calm his mind and said to Luo Chenyu: "Why have you been hiding from me lately, Zichen, do you remember what you said to me the day I was injured?"

    Luo Chenyu didn't expect that Bai Su would mention that day, his eyes brightened for a moment, but he quickly denied the expectation in his heart. On that day, Bai Su's attitude said it all. So this time you want to completely cut off your thoughts?

    He smiled bitterly and nodded: "Naturally I remember, but Brother Bai, don't persuade me. My heart for you will not change. Even if you don't want to accept it, I can't change it!"

    "No, it's not like that."

.When Bai Su heard what the other party said, he knew that the man had misunderstood. He couldn't help but feel a little sweet in his heart. He waved his hand and said: "I mean I thought for a long time after you left. I saw you turn and leave at the time. It’s very sad. It’s all my fault and my attitude at the time was wrong. What I want to say is, Zichen, I am also pleased with you!"