4.3-4

In the previous few days, Bai Su traveled to the small world and was busy coping with the situation around the original owner and approached his lover reasonably with the plan. He had not had time to think carefully about some of the situations in the plot.

    Now, when I have time to ponder, Bai Su suddenly feels that this Lingxie core Pingyi is happy.ⅰ

    Thinking of his final method of death and his entire experience like a horse-drawn Shuangwen repertoire, it really reveals weirdness everywhere.

    First of all, let's say that the identity of the person before crossing is a fat house that gnaws the old. Both knowledge and various abilities are very low, and they are not even comparable to ordinary people. Once you cross, you will become familiar with the past, knowing astronomy from the top, geography from the bottom, and the military and government work together. Knowing everything, knowing everything?

    Even if he was once called the Blade of the Empire, when doing tasks in various small worlds, he still has areas that he is not good at. .For example, the economics course once gave him a headache.

    It's not that there must be no omnipotent talents, but he doesn't believe that a waste of wood will suddenly become a genius.

    Also, there are countless confidantes around him who are desperate for him. As long as he sees it, no matter if the opponent is his enemy or a captive after the country is destroyed, he will fall in love with him, which is also very unscientific.

    No matter how talented this person is, and knows how to be likable, Bai Su doesn't think there is really a fanatic in this world.

    Even if he looks better than Pan An, he is the current Song Yu. But how could those women whose parents and relatives were killed by him by destroying their country and clan, how could they have no hatred for him?

    Thinking of this, Bai Su said to 555 his doubts in his heart.

    "Host, you finally found out!"

.555 said excitedly: "You have been busy before, and I wanted to tell you about it a long time ago. This Ling Xiehai has a system!"

    "System? Is it the same system as you?" Bai Su asked in surprise.

    "Of course not! I was incubated and trained by the Plane Management Bureau, a formal system. But the Lingxie Heli system of Nan Dichang is fundamentally illegal, it is not good, maybe it is a disguise!"

    Speaking of this, 555 began to explain to Bai Su that Lingxie Heli was a zero in the South Low Field. Such an illegal system is very different from their genuine cards.

    The biggest difference is that everything is for luck and energy, there is no good and evil and bottom line at all, and some even lack self-consciousness.

    It is said that these illegal systems are roughly divided into two types, one is a camouflage system, that is to say, it is not a real system. .But some filth parasitic in the small world, using the name of the system to find the host to absorb the world's luck and energy, and to strengthen itself.

    The other is artificially created. After such a system absorbs energy, it will return to the creator to provide energy to them.

    Of course, the purpose of both of them is to grab luck and energy, and it is even possible that they will eventually drain their host.

    These systems are often accompanied by some forbidden skills, such as Ling Xie Han Nan Low Scale Ω Magnesium Diarrhea Diarrhea mold, reading Kan Yan Rong favorability aura, and even some other prohibited abilities, but more specific 555 temporarily No way to know yet.