1.25 [End]

On the day he left the imperial city, Luo Chenyu personally sent away Bai Su at the city gate. Looking at the tall and straight back of the beloved, I only hope that he can return safely as soon as possible.

    Bai Su was able to become an empire admiral at a young age, neither his strength nor his skill should be underestimated. In addition, he has the memory of the original owner, and he is almost as powerful as a tiger on the battlefield, commanding the battle with ease.

    But now with the two-way support of the emperor and An Guohou, the military pay is no longer deducted, and the best supplies are sent to the front lines. The army has no worries about the future, and is more able to let go of wars.

    Bai Su night and day focused on the enemy, and it took only nine months to completely defeat the wild goose. The leader of the enemy army was directly beheaded by him. They also captured the prince of the wild goose alive, biting off a piece of flesh from the wild goose nation.

    Not only that, but the surrounding small tribes were all leveled by him. .Dayan was greatly injured by this. At least in the past few years, the surrounding countries will absolutely not dare to commit the crime again.

    The war was victorious, and peace finally came to the border, and the general returned with his soldiers in triumph.

    On the day when he returned to the imperial city, Bai Su wore silver armor and rode on a tall horse. With a murderous air behind him, the soldiers marched in the direction of the palace.

    The people around were greeted, and countless flowers and shampoos were thrown at the returning soldiers. Everyone praised, praised the soldiers at the border, praised the King of Loyalty, their well-deserved God of War in the East Hua Kingdom.

    During the days when Bai Su was fighting at the border, Luo Chenyu also successfully reversed his reputation and eliminated those bad rumors. .The real-time battle report will also reveal part of it to the people, but also let people know how the soldiers at the border fight blood and blood, and put their own lives and deaths aside in order to protect their safety.

    When he reached the entrance of the imperial city, a black figure attracted Bai Su's attention. Luo Chenyu personally brought hundreds of civil and military officials to the city gate to welcome Bai Su's return, which was undoubtedly a very high courtesy.

    Bai Su curled up the corners of his lips, revealing a nice arc. Seeing the man who had been thinking about it for countless days and nights, but could only solve his lovesickness through letters, he rode his horse and galloped over.

    The excitement was obvious in Luo Chenyu's eyes. He saw Bai Su turn over and dismount, and immediately took a step forward.

    He held Bai Su's hand tightly and said to him, "I'm here to pick you up!"

    In front of everyone, Luo Chenyu still used my word, putting his posture extremely low.

.Bai Su looked at his lover's gentle eyebrows, only feeling a soft heart in a mess. He nodded vigorously at Luo Chenyu, and said, "The minister has also fulfilled his promise, and it only took nine months."

    After speaking, he approached the man and added softly: "I'm back!"

    The two smiled at each other and entered the imperial city hand in hand. Accompanied by Luo Chenyu and hundreds of civil and military officials, the triumphant soldiers once again stood on the court. Standing in a high position, Luo Chenyu directly announced his reward to the army.

    Only when Bai Su was here, he stopped, without directly saying what he wanted to reward. Instead, he looked at Bai Su and said with a smile: "What kind of reward does King Zhong want, have I refused?"