9.11

Bai Su's stomach is not hungry, he ate slowly, and from time to time he served Mo Chen with chopsticks and dishes. Although there are not many types of dishes, the weight of each dish is not small. Mo Chen's appetite was very large, and with the addition of a big man from Bai Su, the two of them couldn't finish eating four dishes.

    Even looking at Mo Chen's gorging appearance, Bai Su began to worry whether he did not cook a little bit. After eating for a while, Bai Su felt that he would almost stop eating, but Mo Chen had been struggling, and finally even the little bit of rice in the pot was eaten into his stomach with the vegetable soup.

    This is the legendary half-child eating poor laozi?

    Well, I am not Laozi, and the other party is not a kid either.

    Seeing that his lover finally ended the ‘fight’, Bai Su was a little worried that he would support himself, and leaned in to rub his belly. .Who knows that the other person's lower abdomen is flat when he touches it, and he doesn't know where all the things he ate just now went.

    The young man on the opposite side squinted his eyes and looked particularly enjoying being rubbed. Seeing that Bai Su wanted to take his hand away, he quickly pulled his hand back to beckon him to continue. Facing the empty bowl on the table, Mo Chenyi still licked his lips, and asked, "Brother Bai Su, when will we eat such delicious food next time!"

    "Are you not full yet?" Bai Su looked at Mo Chen in surprise.

    The young man was stunned when he heard the words, is he full? But what is it like to be full?

    He usually absorbs energy for replenishment, and always feels that the way his body's energy is transformed is somewhat different from that of ordinary people.

.In fact, just after absorbing the crystal nuclei, Mo Chen felt that he didn't need to eat. The energy he absorbed was still being digested, and his stomach was not hungry. Speaking of it, it was the first time he had eaten so many things.

    If eating is such a happy thing, he thinks he can keep eating.

    Although he tried to eat more of the noodles yesterday, he only grabbed two and a half bowls of noodles. After eating all these dishes today, he felt more satisfied.

    Bai Su didn't know that his lover didn't even have the concept of being full now. In order not to support the seemingly silly little partner, he still didn't give him more food.

    It's just that he was about to stand up to clean up the dishes, when he heard the door of the residence was knocked by a ‘dong dong dong’.

.Mo Chen frowned when he heard the knock on the door. He didn't like someone appearing to disturb the two-person world between him and Bai Su.

    However, Bai Su knows that there is generally nothing that no one would run to the residence to look for him. He was afraid that there would be something urgent on the base, so he walked over and opened the door, and he saw a tall and innocent person standing at the door. woman.

    The familiar face made Bai Su stunned for a moment. He heard a brilliant smile on the face of the girl opposite, and said, "Brother, what kind of god do you see me shaking? It makes it seem like the first time I saw me. Like it!"

    After hearing this, Bai Su remembered his family members who were hiding in the corner of the original owner's memory. The original owner has a younger sister, who is Baiyouxi, who is five years younger than the original owner.

.What Bai Youxi awakened was the ability of the water system. She was naturally intelligent and a genius. She was a prestigious school that she relied on at a very young age, and later established her own career. After the end of the world, she also resolutely returned to City H and stayed with her family. The current Baiyouxi is also one of the senior officials of the Pingcheng base, responsible for logistics.