2.14

It was late at night when Lu Shangchen recovered his memory. Bai Su just finished his mental combing, exhausted his energy and fell asleep, and the man woke up. Because of consuming a lot of mental energy, Bai Su lost his former vigilance, so he did not realize that the breathing of the person next to his pillow had changed.

    The man opened his eyes and looked at the young man in his arms with a complicated expression.

.It was a good thing to restore the memory, and the man completely remembered who he was. It's just that after he recovered his memory, the first thing he thought of was Bai Su.

    Bai Su once said that Lu Shangchen is his idol. But he is Lu Shangchen, isn't it, the person that the young master likes is himself. Such recognition makes men feel very happy.

    It was just that the pleasant feeling did not last long. He almost immediately thought of the Zong Wenbai who called Bai Su every day to urge Bai Su to go back, and that was the closest person to Bai Su.

    An idol is just an illusory existence, just like those fans will chase stars. Most fans may like a star very much, but how many people really believe that they want to be with their idol for the rest of their lives?

    What's more, the idols Bai Su talked about at the beginning may refer to those in the market. .After all, the young master also reads some books related to finance on weekdays, and it seems that he wants to work in such an industry.

    In this way, compared with the bamboo horse who grew up with the other side, he is even less competitive.

    So Lu Shangchen didn't dare to say anything, he was afraid that after he revealed his identity, the youth would want to keep a distance from him.

    The people around him are not like that, since he reached the top. The people around him had always been cautious, and he didn't want Bai Su to treat him like this.

    Now that the two of them are together, their status is actually unequal. Bai Su helped him when he was most desperate. He was his young master, and the youth had the initiative. He will take advantage from time to time and maintain a relaxed and intimate state with himself.

.Lu Shangchen didn't know why Bai Su wanted to be so close to him, although he would often say things like him, which made him sink deeper.

    However, he often thinks, do young people really like themselves?

    If he still had his original status and appearance, perhaps he would still believe that what Bai Su said was true. But now, in the eyes of others, it was just a tramp who was picked up by Bai Su.

    Before regaining his memory, the man guessed that Bai Su's intimacy with him might be a dismissal.

    He had heard those people in the villa secretly talking about Bai Su, saying that Bai Su always went to the bar in the past, and there were also some friends, friends, and dudes.

    He had met the dull young master, and he played very luxuriantly outside. At that time, he had always avoided connecting Bai Su to these things, because the thought of youth being close to others made him unbearable.

.So he was happy about Bai Su's initiative, but he couldn't believe Bai Su's sincerity.

    He could feel that Bai Su liked him, but how much he liked and how much position he could occupy in his heart, he didn't dare to think about it. Perhaps, for the young master, he was just a plaything to control. Tired, will leave.

    But he knew that he didn't want him to leave, he wanted to be with him forever!

    Fortunately, when they were close, the young master's behavior was very young at first, so that the man was not overwhelmed by the jealousy.