7.22

On the other hand, twenty years later, Meng Lingyun has long been completely forgotten, no one knows and no one cares about her unwillingness and resentment.

    The whole discussion in Tianmen Mountain is in full swing with Bai Su's Dao Lv's Ceremony.

    As the youngest ancestor of the entire Beidoumen, his future is limitless, and his ascension is almost a nail in the head.

    The strong are always admired, so even if Bai Su has been in the simple for so many years, his reputation is still well-known throughout Beidoumen. The speed of his cultivation is called a genius, concealing the brilliance of all his peers.

    Under the blessing of such a halo, countless people want to become his Taoist companions. Don't talk about the couple, even if this old ancestor has a blue eye, he will definitely get a lot of help in cultivation.

.But now, this genius has chosen an ordinary person to be a Taoist companion and has to hold a ceremony for the Taoist companion. This news makes many disciples who don't understand the insider feel unbelievable.

    I don't know what is special about that ordinary person, but he actually got into that person's eyes. Many jealous people even chewed their tongues secretly behind their backs.

    A monk at the outer door with a handsome appearance, collecting the materials at hand, said to the dark-skinned monk beside him: "You said, what did the old ancestor of crossing the robbery think? He would actually look at an ordinary person. I heard that there is no Linggen. How can such a person be worthy of him?"

    The black-faced monk beside him snorted coldly when he heard the words: "What else can I see, it must be because of the skin. I guess that person must be an enchanting fox, who confuses the predecessor. Let the predecessor be lost for a while, and then he should. That person let him be a Taoist companion.It won't be long before the predecessor wakes up, he will definitely abandon him. "

    The handsome monk nodded with a very agreeable appearance. After a while, he couldn't help but say: "But even if he is disgusted, it is really enviable. He is just an ordinary person who can be the same as the ancestor of the Tribulation. If you suffer, you will definitely get huge benefits. Maybe future generations can be blessed, why I am not so good to be fate!

    Don't you know, when I helped Master to send materials to Danfeng, I was fortunate enough to meet that person in Yuntong. Although half of the face was wearing a white jade mask, the other half of the face that was only exposed was extraordinary in appearance, and its temperament was even more incomparable to ordinary people. It would not be an exaggeration to say that it was the fairy on that day. I don’t know if my ancestors abandon that person, will I have a chance? "

    These conversations of them happened to be heard by Feng Chen passing by.

.Feng Chen had been waiting boringly in the room for a long time. Seeing that Bai Su hadn't come back, he couldn't bear it. He simply left a ray of consciousness in the room, and then sneaked out, trying to find the trace of Bai Su.

    Thinking that even if he doesn't show up, it's okay to look at his senior brother Bai from a distance. As long as he can look at his brother Bai, he feels happy.

    In this way, he hid his figure, all the way to the back mountain of the outer door. Brother Bai didn't see it, but he didn't expect to hear such a conversation.

    When the man said that he looked like a fox Meizi, Feng Chen subconsciously touched his forehead. In order not to arouse Bai Su's suspicion, it still retains the green and black mark of the past. Even if he was not ugly after covering up the mark with his hair, his appearance was definitely not as good as Bai Su.