5.17-18

Even if Bu Chenxiao looked like a rainbow when he said these words, in fact, the man was very guilty and uneasy all the way along the way, and he was afraid that Bai Su would blame himself for making opinions.

    Fortunately, on the road, Bai Su's expression is very gentle, and there is no unhappy appearance.

    After entering the room, Bu Chenxiao cautiously embraced Bai Su from behind. Seeing Bai Su obediently leaning on his body, without pushing him away, the man's heart was quite settled.

    Putting his chin on the young man's shoulder, Bu Chenxiao whispered in his ear, "Bai Su, would you feel angry?"

    "Why should I be angry?" Bai Su smiled, knowing what Bu Chenxiao's anger meant, and calmly said: "I think it's okay, we should get married."

."Although I have sent people back to the imperial city before, I am afraid that the father will not agree to our public marriage by then. I have long thought that at least we should do a real one in Xuanlongjiao. The wedding, the princess is as thoughtful as you think."

    Having said that, Bai Su turned his head and kissed the man's profile. I saw Bu Chenxiao's eyes bursting with surprise, pinching Bai Su's chin and kissing him. The two embraced each other, enjoying a moment of quiet time.

    All matters of the wedding are handled by the special manager in the teacher, Bu Chenxiao and Bai Su just need to say their own requirements. Bai Su didn't have any special requirements, and he was happy to let him toss when he watched his lover's heart.

    But what he didn't know was that the reason Bu Chenxiao was so anxious to marry him was because he felt that Bai Su's time was running out.

.Although Ji Gulan said that Bai Suhui would live longer than before, maybe even more than ten years, but for Bu Chenxiao, more than ten years is still too short. He wants to be with the one he loves forever and grow old together.

    If Bai Su's body cannot be cured, every minute and every second they spend together is worth cherishing. Even if the man didn't say it, he knew his feelings for Bai Su. If Bai Su really wasn't in this world one day, he would definitely not live alone.

    If it wasn't for the perfect wedding ceremony, some preparation time would be needed, but Bu Chenxiao would have waited less than three days.

    Excited by the efficiency of the Xuanlong Sect, three days later, the two married smoothly, and the wedding scene was pretty good.

.Bu Chenxiao looked at Bai Su, who was sitting next to him in a red dress, and was so excited that he wanted to press someone in his arms and kiss him on the spot. He ignored those who wanted to toast him, and kept holding Bai Su's hand, looking at him idiotically.

    Those congregants couldn't believe their eyes, the man who looked like an idiot was really their beauty leader! ?

    In the end, Bai Su couldn't sit down anymore, and he really wanted to laugh when he saw the stunning beauty facing him. In order not to let the spouse’s master’s majesty be lost, he had no choice but to pull the person into the wedding room early, and the two of them performed the Zhou Gong ceremony in a lingering manner that night.

    After getting married, Bu Chenxiao began to deal with the mess left by Rong Xinxue during this time, and wiped out the worms in Xuanlong Sect.

.Rong Xinxue's perception of the Xuanlong Sect is very complicated. On the one hand, she wants to control Xuanlong Sect, become the leader, and dominate the martial arts. But on the other hand, she hated the Xuanlong Sect, and because Bu Chenxiao rejected her, she was angry and resentful, and wanted to destroy the Xuanlong Sect. Therefore, she will make irrational behaviors to fight against others, rather than really develop the educational affairs.