9.18

"This can be controlled! Then why haven't you changed in the past?"

    "That's because my ability was not enough in the past, and I couldn't control it well, but now it is possible." Mo Chen said, turning back to the slender boy in front of Bai Su.

    So, how big or small is your own man in this life?

    He can change his appearance and body shape at will. He has never seen this kind of power before!

    Seeing the magical scene, Bai Su's eyes widened in surprise. But then he thought of something, and hurriedly asked Mo Chen: "Then have you told others about this matter?"

    Seeing the lover on the opposite side shook his head, Bai Su relaxed a little: "Don't let other people know for now."

.Mo Chen nodded when he heard this. Although he didn't know why Bai Su said this, he knew that the other party must be for his good.

    Having seen the magical ability of his partner with his own eyes, Bai Su has figured out why in the distorted version of the plot later, people can't find the location of No. 06 at all. Presumably he has changed his appearance, now who can recognize him.

    Although the lover's force value is high enough, but not long after the plot began, the threat still exists. He hopes to conceal this matter temporarily, so as to make his love safer.

    Just as Bai Su was thinking about these issues, the boy opposite had changed back to the tall man just now.

    Seeing Bai Su lowered his head and said nothing, he had fallen into his thoughts, and Mo Chen was somewhat dissatisfied and ignored.

.He waited for a while, seeing that his sweetheart hadn't recovered yet, so he simply went up and picked up Bai Su, put him on the big bed behind him, and then bullied himself on it.

    "Okay, don't think about it. Brother Bai Su, as you said, stay with me when I grow up."

    After saying these words, Mo Chen directly blocked Bai Su's mouth with a deep kiss, preventing him from asking other boring questions.

    Bai Su was a little dazed passively accepting the man's kiss, thinking about when he said that he would be with him when he grew up.

    But it doesn't really matter, because even if you haven't said it, it's true. He will stay with this person from life to life, because this is the person he loves most.

    Thinking like this, Bai Su gave up resisting and allowed Mo Chen to be affectionate with him recklessly.

.Everything is a matter of course, Mo Chen's learning ability is very strong, and this ability is displayed in all aspects. So after reading yesterday's ‘textbook’ and after careful practice, he can already do all kinds of perfect unlocks.

    One is a humanoid weapon, and the other is a powerful superpower. Both of them have very good physical strength and spent a hearty night.

    At night, they hugged and slept. When he woke up the next morning, Bai Su felt the warmth around him, and only felt that his heart was full of happiness.

    Mo Chen woke up immediately after Bai Su had some movement. Holding the person in his arms, the man was very satisfied, he couldn't help but feel a little annoyed that he didn't know such a good thing so late, and missed too many sweet times with his sweetheart.

    "morning!"

.The man greeted softly, the hoarse magnetic voice reminded Bai Su of the affectionate murmur that sounded in his ears last night, and his cheeks climbed into a crimson color.