2.13

Hearing Bai Su's words, the man couldn't stop the smile in his eyes. In their current posture, it seems that Bai Su is more like having a baby, but in the end he is better off.

    Fuck a little bastard!

    Squeezing Bai Su's fingers, Lu Shangchen continued to rub his stomach without complaint.

    The sky was completely dark, and snowflakes floated outside. Their yard is secluded and quiet, but in the resort, there are naturally all the necessary facilities. So night fell, and the small colored lights that set off the atmosphere in the yard had already lit up. The street lights reflected the dangling white snow, which looked exceptionally beautiful.

    "Baby, let's go out and have a look." Bai Su muttered while looking out the window.

    Lu Shangchen nodded when he saw the snowy spot outside, took out the down jacket and thick sweater he had prepared, and put it on Bai Su layer by layer.

.Wearing a cotton hat, cotton gloves, and a big scarf around his neck, Bai Suyan watched as he was thrown into a ball, and looked at Lu Shangchen helplessly.

    He knows that his lover is worried that he will catch a cold, but now he is inconvenient to move, so how can he go out and play in the snow?

    He could only use his hands wearing thick cotton gloves to tear off the scarf with difficulty, wanting to protest and want to wear less. Who knows, the scarf was swept back as soon as it was half torn off.

    "Little master, be good."

    The man's voice was gentle, with a hint of seductiveness that made Bai Su blush, but he couldn't say what he had already wanted to refute.

    Bai Su, who couldn't resist the beauty of men's tactics, could only obediently listen to the man's words, and was taken outside the house by holding hands.

.The scenery outside is really beautiful. In fact, it is not too cold when it snows. People living in the north know that it is warm before the frost and cold after the snow. The coldest time is after it snows, and there are so many white traces that you can hardly feel the cold wind.

    Two people piled up snowmen in the yard like this, but most of them were piled by men. Bai Su's movement is limited, it is difficult to help. Later, I saw that the snow in the yard was getting thicker and thicker.

    Taking off the layer after layer of sweaters inside, and taking off the hat and scarf, Bai Su just wore a light down jacket and jumped out.

    At first, the man thought that Bai Su was playing enough, who knew he would change his appearance when he came out. As soon as he wanted to stop it, Bai Su was shot with a snowball.

.The youth's wanton laughter sounded in his ears, which made him feel helpless and moved.

    The two of them just threw the snowballs, and you chased me. Bai Su can always hit the target accurately. In fact, Lu Shangchen does too, but the snowballs he throws are always looser, and the force in the direction of Bai Su is also light. As a result, Bai Su will always win.

    Maybe it's because it's been a long time since I laughed like this presumptuously. After being infected by the atmosphere, Bai Suran was all over sweat. He simply threw down the snowball in his hand and rushed at the man not far away.

    Lu Shangchen watched Bai Su, who was wearing a red down jacket, rushed towards him like a cannonball, and hurriedly caught the person. But because of the impact, he fell on the snow without standing firm.