9.7

"It's not that your abilities can't be used now, and it's useless to follow us." Fangchi said unceremoniously.

    "But I am very familiar with medicines. When the time comes, the pharmaceutical factory will have so many medicines, you will not be able to take all the medicines. Wu Xiaotong has to stay to take care of the patients and cannot leave. I am also a medical professional. I will definitely help if I follow along. Get busy!"

    Passing through the female block at the top of the stairs, she insisted not to leave.

    Bai Su knew that Qu Qingshu's motives were not pure, and thought that he was on the road anyway, and at least the safety of these people could be guaranteed. That being the case, it's okay to bring this woman, he wants to see how this woman is going to die.

    So they argued for a few more words, and Bai Su looked impatient: "Okay, she can go if she wants, don't waste time arguing here..Let's go soon to get the medicine back soon. Here is a brother waiting for help! "

    When Xue Mingjie heard this, he didn't stop him. He glared at Qu Qingshu and chose to shut his mouth.

    However, just when everyone thought they could finally leave, Mo Chen suddenly grabbed the corner of Bai Su's clothes and said eagerly, "Brother Bai Su, I also want to go with you!"

    Bai Su was stunned when he didn't know when he ran over, thinking that he was awakened by their quarrel. The man leaned in apologetically and touched his cheek, warmly said: "Go back to sleep, obedient. You can't go with us, it's too dangerous."

    "I'm not afraid of danger, I can protect myself." The boy clenched his hands tightly around the corner of his clothes and insisted.

    What he said is the truth, he can definitely protect himself. .At least after he left the institute, he hadn't met any person or thing that was his opponent.

    And he could feel that the people here were also very strong in Bai Su, and the others couldn't compare with him.

    It's just that No. 06 is a bit entangled. If he shows his abilities in front of Bai Su now, would Bai Su not treat himself as caringly as before. In fact, he really enjoys the feeling of being distressed by this person's protection. This is a feeling he has never experienced before.

    Obviously, other people didn't know the entanglement of 06, and didn't believe that this teenager could really protect himself.

    Bai Su thought of the identity of his lover in this life. Although he knew that the other party was hailed as a humanoid weapon in the plot line, it would also be the most powerful existence in the entire apocalypse.

.However, few people have been the strongest from the beginning, and it is still unknown how far the teenager has grown. At least when he came, he saw the boy being coerced by others, so he really couldn't rest assured.

    Bai Su is still uncertain about the strength of 06. Of course, he never minds whether his partner is strong or weak, and what his appearance is.

    However, he always felt that the lover of this world had been too miserable before, and he still hoped to take good care of him.

    So Bai Su calmly patted Mo Chen on the shoulder, and said softly: "You just stay here obediently, I will be back soon, I don't want you to be in any danger, okay?"

    Seeing the seriousness and gentleness in Bai Su's eyes, at this time on the 06th, he still didn't understand the meaning of the word beauty. The young man only felt that there was a wave of enthusiasm in his heart, and he nodded awkwardly. .After seeing everyone leaving and getting in the car, he bit his lower lip in annoyance.