2.21-22

When the man's back disappeared, Bai Su could only temporarily suppress the worries in his heart.

    555 said that using less system points will be higher, and then a few points can be used to upgrade the system. After the upgrade, the system can save the precious pictures he wants to keep in the small world, and even exchange points for the space grid to place certain precious items he obtained in the small world. After knowing this, I was very tempted.

    In his previous life, he couldn't keep the pictures of Luo Chenyu and the souvenirs with precious memories. In fact, he felt quite regretful. So after that, Bai Su didn't let 555 do too much monitoring. Anyway, so far, there is no problem in completing the task by himself.

    But he still retains the necessary functions, for example-once his lover is in danger, the system will immediately send him a warning.

.Thinking of the existence of the warning function, Bai Su breathed a sigh of relief, and decided to worry about other things.

    Bai Su paid special attention to the return of the Zong family. He and Uncle Zhong had already passed their anger before, knowing that the reason why the Zong family and his wife rushed back to China in such anxiousness, and he confessed to Zhong Bo that he fell in love with men- Dian-ding has an inseparable relationship.

    So he wanted to go back and discuss with Uncle Zhong as soon as possible. In addition, he also had to think hard about how to get his father and mother to accept his lover and avoid unnecessary trouble.

    After returning home, Bai Su had a good chat with Uncle Zhong, and then returned to the room, thinking about what preparations he needed to do. But I didn't expect that the couple had some delays, so they didn't arrive in the morning and switched to the evening flight.

.Bai Su and Zong Wenbai went to pick up the plane in person. Bai Su was a little grateful, but fortunately Lu Shangchen just left. Otherwise, they would be caught off guard. Bai Su was really worried that his lover would feel a little uncomfortable because it was too sudden.

    The most important thing is that he himself wants some time to adapt. Speaking of it, he still had the opportunity to get along with his parents for three lifetimes. But when he saw it, Bai Su found that although he was a little uncomfortable, he was more happy.

    I saw Mr. Zong who was still very handsome in his old age, and Mrs. Zong who was wearing glasses, a white windbreaker and a smile on the corner of his eyes. The couple seemed to get along very well.

    After seeing Bai Su, the grandmother immediately walked over and twisted his ears and said, "You bastard, how much trouble have you caused your brother!"

.Bai Su yelled "Hey, hey," he hurriedly begged for mercy and said-a lot of good things. The grandmother was naturally reluctant to really use force, and after a while, she let go.

    On the way back, the family was talking and laughing. By the time he got home, Uncle Zhong had already prepared a sumptuous dinner.

    Seeing that at the dinner table, the father and mother directed the firepower at him, Bai Su quickly turned his attention to the male lead, and joked to Zong Wenbai: "Don’t you always talk about me, my brother. I don’t see you take it seriously anymore!"

    "Oh? What happened?"

    Elder Zong drank a sip of wine and looked at his eldest son who had always been calm. I saw Zong Wenbai flushed, turned his head and sternly screamed at Bai Su, "Don't talk nonsense in front of your parents."