9.13

After speaking, the woman snorted and left.

    Qu Qingshu looked at the opponent's posture, and the guards passing by saw that she was still greeting her, and knew that this woman's status in the Pingcheng base was definitely not low. She could only swallow this breath, endure the nausea, hurried home and took a few showers before she barely lost the smell.

    However, by the next day, the story of her seducing Bai Sucheng and being pissed with urine had long been spread, making her a laughing stock among the people.

    In the face of everyone's ridicule, Qu Qingshu could only bite the bullet to find out who the woman who warned her was last night, and later learned that the other party turned out to be the daughter of the second commander in Pingcheng base.

    The current Bai Su is indeed the leader of this base, but at the beginning of its establishment, the support of the chaebol Father Tu was indispensable.

.Father Tu is rich and powerful. At the beginning of the end of the world, he asked people to collect a lot of materials and weapons to help establish the Pingcheng base. Therefore, because of his advanced age and the intervention of the army, he did not become a leader, but he has a very good position in the base.

    He has only one daughter, who is called Miss Tu, and is a character that no one dares to provoke in the entire Pingcheng base.

    Tu Leyi has always been secretly in love with Bai Su, even though Bai Su has been rejected many times, he still perseveres in pursuing the other party, this matter is also known to the entire base. But she has been taught that she will not be blatant, but anyone who covets Bai Su and wants to climb into his bed will be warned and taught by her, no wonder she is coming to trouble herself.

    Thinking of the grievances she suffered in Tu Leyi these days, she kept showing good wishes to Bai Su, but the other party seemed ignorant and somewhat disgusted. .Qu Qingshu finally admitted that Bai Su was not dull, he was blatantly rejecting himself.

    I really don't know why I was so unlucky, I ran into a blind man again, and there was a woman like this staring at me. If you don't give up Bai Su, you still don't know how much trouble you will cause.

    However, although Qu Qingshu decided to abandon Bai Su after weighing the pros and cons, this made her feel even more unwilling.

    At dinner time, Qu Qingshu curled his lips when he saw Wu Xiaotong sitting with Xue Mingjie eating an egg sweetly in the communal dining room of the apartment.

    I really don't know why I was attracted to Xue Mingjie for such a trash at the beginning, and after coming to Pingcheng Base for so long, there was no limelight. That Wu Xiaotong was also someone who had never seen anything. Just an egg could make her happy. It was really cheap.

.But why do people like such a woman? Is it because you don't have the heroine aura and you can't get the person you want?

    On the other side, Mo Chen has also been a bit distressed recently.

    He is very clear about the recent events surrounding Bai Su, including Qu Qingshu's pursuit of Bai Su.

    Although Mo Chen seemed to just stay in the room and not go out on weekdays, Bai Su also followed him to let him rest at home. But in fact, teenagers go out almost every day.

    Bai Su didn't know that when he left to work every day, Mo Chen would often quietly follow behind him. Hidden his figure, observing his every move, so he clearly knows that Qu Qingshu has been pestering the person he likes in recent days.