4.24 [End]

Because of the spiritual power of this cheating artifact, after Bai Su stunned people, he didn't worry about not being able to bring out the Anping Hou Mansion. And what surprised him was that when he was packing clothes for his lover, he found that there was a purse of cassia pearls in his suitcase.

    Knowing that all his own affairs had been exposed before, Bai Su didn't think it was weird that a man had Cassia Pearl in his hand. To put it bluntly, this is all for myself.

    Therefore, he hurriedly left a letter to Ling Yanxi and Shumo who knew he was a man in the Hou Mansion. He said he wanted to go back to his hometown with Ling Yanchen and walked around to relax, so he hurriedly left here.

    As for whether they believed in their letter or not, they couldn't control so much for the time being.

    Those so-called dowries may not be taken away temporarily. With so many boxes, it is really inconvenient for him to resist. .Fortunately, he had already obtained a lot of silver bills before, which was a huge sum of money for their entire cottage.

    You know, ordinary people in the Scarlet Moon Kingdom earn a few taels of silver a year. Bai Su now got the money, but he was a veritable rich man.

    Thinking about this, Bai Su took his lover and Jue Mingzhu to the agreed place. The youngest and two brothers had already waited there. They were relieved when they saw Bai Su coming over. It's just that they didn't expect that their boss was still carrying a person.

    At first, they didn't take it too seriously, but when Zhang San saw the face of the man carrying it, the expression on his face was more than shocked.

    "Boss, how did you stole the son of Hou Mansion too!"

.When Bai Su heard Zhang San's words, he showed an arrogant smile: "Didn't I tell you, I'm going to get you Mrs. Zhai back."

    "Yes, but the boss, didn't you mean Mrs. Yazhai? But isn't this son a man?" The other brother on the side was unclear.

    "What do you know, you boss, I like men! He is the son of Anping Houfu, who can be better than him! Anyway, the people in the Houfu don't know who we are, and they won't find our head if the old man is lost. Come on. Come on, don’t say anything, get on the carriage, let’s get out of here as soon as possible!"

    After speaking, Bai Su carried people into the carriage.

    The three people outside the carriage looked at each other, not knowing whether they should be shocked by the fact that their boss likes men, or whether the wife who shocked them in the future would turn out to be the eldest son of the Anping Marquis Mansion.

.But they are the bandits in the cottage themselves, so what can they do if they snatch someone back. Thinking of this, they would feel more calm. The three people hurriedly climbed into the carriage and left here.

    Zhang San and the others were not crowded at first, so the carriage that came to pick them up was also quite small. It didn't mean that there could not be four people in it. But looking at the posture of their boss, who is willing to go in and disturb their two-person world. So the remaining three people stayed outside the car and took turns driving. Although it's a bit crowded, at least there is no need to eat dog food.

    Bai Su looked at Ling Yanchen who was lying in his arms, bent his eyebrows, took off his coat and laid it on the ground, then put the person up to let him rest.

    He lowered his head and kissed the man's forehead. Bai Su felt that his lover was asleep and looked so good, so good and cute, that he couldn't help kissing again.