7.5

With the continuous movement of a hand in the quilt, the young man's body was trembling, and his mouth was silently shouting the name he hid in his heart.

    After a long time, everything returned to peace.

    Feng Chen panted, burying his entire face in the veil, breathing hard.

    After it was over, he once again had a deep sense of disgust towards himself.

    How could he do such a thing again, silly thinking about Brother Bai's appearance in his mind.

    He knew that he shouldn't be like this, not even such thoughts.

    Brother Bai treats himself so well, but behind his back...

    He was like this, as if he was blaspheming the moon in the sky. But he himself is just mud in the puddle, and he shouldn't even think about the reflection of the moon.

    However, he couldn't help it! He really couldn't help it!

.‘Bai Su! ’

    He cried out the name dullly from the bottom of my heart.

    Brother, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! But, I really can't restrain my heart!

    A few days later, Feng Chen was busy in the field as usual. These days, taking care of these spiritual plants has also allowed him to fully appreciate the difference of Danfeng this treasure. The spiritual fields here are all first-class, the soil is fertile, and the spring water is produced from the main peak of Tianmen Mountain, which is full of spiritual energy.

    The various spiritual plants planted in the spiritual field are of very high grade and are very rare in the outside world, and each plant is of great value. And, because of the soil and irrigation, the flowering and fruiting are fast.

    A piece of spiritual field on the east side has already produced fruit, and the clusters of vermilion fruit look red, especially eye-catching. .After Bai Su finished meditating in the morning, he went out and passed there, walked directly over, took one off and threw it in his mouth.

    The newly matured Zhu Guo is crisp and crisp, and Bai Su smashes his mouth, feeling good. Seeing this crystal clear fruit, he waved to Feng Chen, and when the other party came over, he said to him: "Open your mouth."

    Feng Chen opened his mouth blankly when he heard the words, and saw Bai Su pluck another fruit and stuff it directly into his mouth.

    The young man's eyes widened suddenly, and before he could refuse, he subconsciously swallowed the fruit directly.

    Bai Su watched Feng Chen 囫囵 swallowed Zhu Guo, and picked another one dumbfoundingly. He said, "Remember to chew this time." After speaking, he fed the young man another one involuntarily.

    The fruit was already in his mouth, and Feng Chen was chewing obediently this time.

.The crispy fruit, sweet and sour, tastes quite good.

    Before he came to Danfeng, he had taken care of the low-level Lingtian, and he had seen many Lingzhi. He also knew Zhu Guo, but he hadn't had close contact with him. He knew that this vermilion fruit was a good material for alchemy and would only be planted in the first-class spiritual field.

    Why did the brother feed himself so easily? This little fruit is worth at least a middle-grade spirit stone!

    "Is it delicious?" Bai Su asked with a smile.