7.19

Seeing the still perfect face under the mask, Feng Chen's face couldn't help showing an obsessive look.

    This is his brother Bai, the person he loves most in his life, his appearance is still the same as before, as if he has not changed the slightest from when they were separated, and he even felt more attractive than before.

    But if he showed the appearance of the demons, he would become an ugly thing with black skin all over his body. Even if Brother Bai likes himself any more, he will feel disgusted.

    Thinking of this, Feng Chen's eyes flashed. He lowered his head, sucked on Bai Su's lips, and kissed his sweetheart again.

.The two kissed deeper and deeper, and their clothes were scattered. I don’t know when they were already lying on the bed in the room. Feng Chen felt that the blood all over his body was boiling, so the skin-matching feeling was so comfortable that he couldn’t wait for it now. Just blend in with the person you love the most.

    Bai Su also responded enthusiastically to his lover, and the fear in his heart was finally calmed down.

    He finally touched Feng Chen firmly, everything was real. The breath of the person he loves, his touch, his whole being in front of him.

    A smile came out from the corner of his mouth, Bai Su's hands climbed onto the man's back, and whispered in his ear: "Feng Chen, be my companion."

.Hearing what Bai Su said, Feng Chen raised his head. He put his hands on both sides of Bai Su's body, looked down at his sweetheart, and said with a smile: "Brother Bai, you said this to me a long time ago, have you forgotten it? "

    Bai Su nodded slightly, of course he remembered. Raising his hand and stroking Feng Chen's cheek, he painted the man's brows and eyes little by little, and muttered: "I mean, we hold the ceremony of Taoist couples and let Tiandao be the proof. I want everyone to know that you are me. Yes. Feng Chen, would you like to make an agreement with me?"

    "Deed?" The smile on the man's face instantly froze, and he looked at Bai Su in disbelief. In other words, he couldn't believe what he heard.

    His brother Bai actually said to him that he wanted to make an agreement with him!

    You must know that even though many people who have cultivated the truth form Taoist couples, many will hold the ceremony of Taoist couples. But the person who is willing to make a contract is the Fengmao Water chestnut.

.Because if two people swear an oath at the ceremony of the Taoist couple and conclude the agreement under the witness of the heavenly Tao, they will be bound by the oath. The two people in the contract can only have each other in the future, and even if one of them falls unfortunately, the other can no longer have other people.

    And now, his brother Bai actually offered to make a contract with him!

    Feng Chen's eyes couldn't help but feel a little red, and he fixedly looked at Bai Su.

    His brother Bai should be in love with him, if it is not true love, how could he be willing to do this!

    It is great to be able to cultivate demons, now he has a life span of tens of thousands of years. His brother Bai has also passed the tribulation period, and it is not a problem to live for several thousand years.

    What's better is that Senior Brother Bai will go to a higher level, and his life will be longer and longer. In this way, can they be together forever and ever?

.But what Bai Su thought was one more layer than Feng Chen. He didn't know that Feng Chen was a demon cultivator, he only thought that the other party was an ordinary person.