3.19-20

If it were in the past, Yan Xinjue would definitely agree with Xiao Yuzhen's words, but recently he always felt that something was wrong with Yan Shengchen. But so far this can only be attributed to his intuition, and there is no evidence, so he did not tell Xiao Yuzhen.

    Originally, Yan Xinjue rejected letting Yan Shengchen know that his works were fake. But thinking that since Bai Su's relationship with Yan Shengchen is so good now, he might have told Yan Shengchen about these things a long time ago, otherwise, how could his attitude towards himself be so indifferent today.

    He didn't expect that Bai Su usually looked so innocent, and his mind was so deep.

    Since this is the case, I might as well seize this opportunity. Instead of letting Bai Su speak, he might as well take the initiative to find a reason to appease Yan Shengchen. He believes that the other party will still help him.

.It's just that Yan Xinjue thinks very well here, but he doesn't know that the conversation between him and Xiao Yuzhen inside the door has been heard by the person outside the door.

    Yan Shengchen never thought that he had devoted his heart for so many years, and he regarded himself as a family member in his heart. In their eyes, they are just a fool, a fool they can control at will.

    So what is the feeling that I have paid over the years?

    Yan Shengchen returned to the room in a daze, feeling a little sad. But perhaps it was because Bai Su had already reminded him before, so he wasn't too sad yet. It's just that he didn't expect that Yan Xinjue would take the initiative to find the door at this stall.

    Looking at Yan Xinjue, who was standing in front of him, still showing a warm smile on his face. .Yan Shengchen took a deep breath and didn't let himself punch directly. Then he heard Yan Xinjue seemingly hesitantly say: "Shengchen, I think you have a good relationship with Bai Su recently. Can you do me a favor? "

    "What's busy?" Yan Shengchen lowered his eyes, with a cold attitude.

    It’s just that Yan Xinjue’s thoughts are all on him, and he didn’t notice Yan Shengchen’s indifference. Hearing the other party’s question, he quickly said: “It’s almost time to get a place in the university. I need better research reports and works. , But I’ve designed something myself and I’m always not satisfied.

    Bai Su actually helped me a lot before, can you please help me, Bai Su, let him help me again. I really need this opportunity. If I can be sent smoothly, I can receive a better education after I get to university, and I will definitely help you in the future. "

."Help me?"

    When Yan Shengchen heard this, there was an ironic smile at the corner of his mouth, and suddenly he thought that Bai Su once said that he would not know anything, and the company would just leave it to Yan Xinjue.

    So, what does Yan Xinjue mean now? Is he already thinking about making himself a puppet? I turned out to be like a fool, always thinking that the mother and son really cared about themselves.

    Yan Shengchen suddenly wanted to laugh, and laughed at that naive self. But looking at Yan Xinjue's flattering face, he couldn't laugh.

    "Yan Xinjue, you have to do your own things. This is something that all kindergarten kids understand. For such important reports and works, who would be willing to give in, you still don't come to me for these things in the future."

    After speaking, Yan Shengchen ignored Yan Xinjue's ugly face and left here directly.

.The sky outside was already dark, but Yan Shengchen couldn't manage that much. He suddenly wanted to see Bai Su.