2.9

Lu Shangchen's heart was invaded by some violent emotions. He knew that something was wrong with him at the moment, but he couldn't control it. Just now, Bai Suming made a vow to tell himself that it was his brother, but they didn't even have the last name.

    The man doesn't think Bai Su needs to lie to himself, but since he is not a dear brother, is it possible that he is the brother Zhuma who grew up together?

    The intense soreness tumbling in his chest almost swamped him, and the man's eyes were red, but in the end he didn't say anything. Even when Bai Su came back with a large bottle of orange juice and an extra plate of sandwiches that he had found in the kitchen, his expressionless face was restored, as if nothing had happened.

    But even so, when he looked at Bai Su, his eyes were deeper than before, and his aura became a bit colder.

.Bai Su keenly sensed that his man seemed to be in a bad mood, and asked with some doubts: "Baby, what happened?"

    When Lu Shangchen heard what Bai Su called him, his heart moved. The other party was calling himself ‘baby’, these two words he said so naturally, like the appellation among lovers, which made him especially tempted.

    It's not that he didn't want to hear Bai Su explain the relationship between him and Zong Wenbai with his own ears, but he still didn't ask anything. There are some truths that he would rather not know, or even if he knows what he can do, now he is under the fence, and he has no right to deal with these things.

    Lowering his eyes to cover the harshness in his eyes, the man shook his head gently: "It's nothing, just a little hungry."

    "What's this to do? You are so hungry that you are in a bad mood!"

.Bai Su felt a little funny, and immediately sat down at the table, poured a glass of orange juice for the man, and greeted Lu Shangchen to have breakfast with him.

    The atmosphere in the room became harmonious, and Bai Su's expression became a lot gentler after seeing the man on the other side eating, he only thought that what he was saying was true.

    It turned out to have a small temper because I was hungry. The lover of this life has the disposition of a child, so cute!

    After having breakfast together warmly, Bai Su began to do some daily tasks. Lu Shangchen didn't leave, but stayed by his side consciously. Bai Su didn't refuse him to follow. Even if the person didn't follow him, he would find an excuse to be with each other. He wanted to get along with his lover.

    But in the next few days, he found that it was unnecessary to find excuses to get along with him.

.Once the man's body got better, his life really changed drastically. The biggest change is that this guy suddenly became clingy and completely positioned himself as a personal waiter. He would actively follow his side at all times, learning what Bai Su was before, and starting to take the initiative to take care of his life.

    Bai Su really didn't expect that he would live a life of salty fish with nothing to do. Only now did he feel that he was really a young master in his life. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is the clothes that stretched out their hands and opened their mouths.

    As a person with sound limbs, he was woken up every day, waiting to put on his clothes, and he was fed food into his mouth. This made Bai Su not know what to say to the other party.

.However, as long as he refused, the man would stop the movement in his hands expressionlessly, and then stare at himself without saying a word. The lethality is not strong, but the pressure is huge!