4.21-22

What the hell is Gao Shiwei? I have never heard of this name.

    Bai Su curled his mouth when he heard what those people said. Okay, this is another very obvious guilty guy.

    Ling Yanchen's eyes dazzled when he heard those people's words, and then he glanced at that person coldly. No one knows better than him, Bai Su will never have any beginnings and ends with others.

    Bai Su was originally a man. He came to the Hou Mansion and had his own purpose. How could he still be entangled with others. The most important thing is to be together with Bai Su in the future. Ling Yanchen felt that he couldn't be the clearest about Bai Su's whereabouts, so this was basically someone framed Bai Su. As for the person who wanted to harm Bai Su, he didn't need to guess at all.

    Holding Bai Su's hand tightly, the man didn't want to pay attention to those people at all, and he had to bring Bai Su in when he opened the door.

    Seeing his lover believe in him so much, Bai Su felt so hot in his heart. .It's just that he didn't intend to expose this matter so simply, that Ruan Mingshu was the crippled lover who had suffered so many years of suffering.

    Not cleaning her up now doesn't mean letting her go. He is going to see what Ruan Shi wants to do. So Bai Su turned around and said to those who came: "It's not difficult for you, since that's the case, let's go to the lobby together. I want to see who wants to blame me!"

    After speaking, Bai Su gave Ling Yanchen a soothing look, and the group left the yard together.

    After arriving in the lobby, Bai Su saw that many people had already arrived inside. Don't talk about Ling Ziang and Ling Yanxi, the Nguyen clan even invited An Pinghou.

    There was also a tall man on the ground kneeling in the costume of a guard of the Hou Mansion, but although the figure was good, his appearance was a bit wretched. .He was kneeling there and trembling, and after seeing Bai Su, he lowered his head with a guilty conscience.

    Bai Su glanced at the guard, and it seemed that he was really impressed. This guard is from their outer courtyard, and occasionally takes turns. It’s just that the people in the outer court are not their own, and people who trust generally serve in the inner court. These people don't know what to think, and they will blame themselves for having an affair with him.

    Just thinking about it, Bai Su saw Ruan Shi coming forward and snorted coldly to him: "Bai, do you admit to having an affair with Gao's guard. He has already been married to the Hou Mansion, so he still doesn't know what to do.

    The Hou Mansion doesn't mind your low status and let you marry the eldest son. You still don't know how to be grateful, and you are really damn damn it when you hang out with other men. "

    While talking, Ruan looked at Anping Hou and said, "Master Hou, this Bai clan has to be punished severely if he does not obey the way of women..Otherwise, how can the face of this Hou Mansion be preserved! "

    Hearing this, An Ping Hou did not speak, but frowned and looked at Bai Su, obviously to give him a chance to distinguish, and to show his favor to Ling Yanchen.

    When Bai Su saw this, he knew that An Pinghou didn’t know about it. This incident was obviously a trap between Ruan and Ling Ziang, so he couldn’t speak humblely and said, “Mrs. Ruan, then I’m going to ask, since What do you say I have with this guard, do you have evidence?"

    "Of course I have evidence."

    Nguyen Shi said, winking at the people below. A mother walked out, took out a bellyband from a tray and threw it on the ground, and said, "Madam, this is what we found in the guard room of Gao. You only have the pattern of this bellyband, you Any explanation?"