6.16-17

"There are also all kinds of scars on your body. Those scars can't be obtained by just doing some work. At first glance, you will know that you are a warrior who has truly experienced the baptism of countless battles."

    Bai Su didn't intend to force the man to reveal his original identity so early, but since the matter has arrived here, he might as well seize this opportunity, which will also help deepen their relationship.

    He is not aggressive, even with a smile at the corner of his eyes. The seemingly gentle inquiry actually brought a great sense of oppression to people.

    When Yuan Chenfeng heard what Bai Su said, he hesitated. Just now he was a little surprised by Bai Su's skill, although he did not restrain his attack when the target was Bai Su, worrying about hurting the opponent. But he can still see that Bai Su's skill is top-notch.

.The training intensity that Bai Su received must not be as good as his own, but he still possesses such a skill, this person must be very talented.

    Yuan Chenfeng unconsciously brought some pride in his heart. As expected, the people he admired were the best in everything.

    As for whether he is equal to himself, it is only when he truly opens his hands to know. However, he absolutely cannot treat Bai Su like that.

    Facing the question of his sweetheart, he didn't know how to answer. His past experience is an unbearable one. Although he did not destroy humanity, he has lived in crisis and killing for a long time. This makes him where to start.

    "Can't you say it?"

    Bai Su stepped back a bit, with a helpless expression on his face. .He stared straight at Yuan Chenfeng's eyes like this, as if as long as the other party nodded his head, he would never ask again.

    However, this was not the result Yuan Chenfeng wanted. He had clearly made up his mind to separate from the past. At this moment, he suddenly had an urge to confess everything.

    He didn't talk about the past, not because he found it difficult to speak, but never felt that someone would have the urge to share these pasts with him. But now, when facing Bai Su, he suddenly wanted to say something.

    "Your skill is very good."

    The man suddenly said such a sentence, which made Bai Su feel very good, of course his skill is good, because he is also a fighter.

    "It can be seen that the person who trained you is very good." Yuan Chenfeng pursed his lips.

    "It's true." Bai Su nodded without saying much. .He knew that the man was just using such words to overstate his emotions.

    After a while, the man took a deep breath and said, "You are right. I was not a villager here. I just came to Lijia Village for a few years. I used to be a mercenary. Specifically, I used to be the head of the Silver Wolf Mercenary Corps, and my code name is Gray Wolf."

    Silver Wolf Mercenary Corps!

    Bai Su was stunned when he heard what Yuan Chenfeng said. He had already known that his lover had such a level of identity, but he just inexplicably felt that the name of this mercenary group was so familiar?

    555 heard Bai Su’s question in the Sea of ​​Consciousness, and ran out to answer: "Host, except for the early world, after the establishment of the Plane Administration, the formation of many small worlds in the later period was first established by the staff, and then Slowly began to work on its own..An inevitable, it takes a long process to become a complete and mature small world.