9.19

Because the old man Bai came too at the right time, and it happened that he was catching up with his son and "daughter-in-law" who seemed to have just finished their work. This made the old man really want to stay on Bai Su's side.

    Although he has agreed to the relationship between the two people, he still inevitably feels a little embarrassed. The old man chatted briefly, and said that Bai Su and Mo Chenming should go home to eat together the day after tomorrow when they were free. They hurriedly looked around, obviously wanting to continue watching the lively Bai Youxi and left.

    Bai Su looked at the two family members in a hurry, feeling dumbfounded. After sending them out the door, they returned to the room, looking at the man who had been standing there silently.

    The next second, the man walked over quickly and hugged him. Put your head on his shoulder and rub it lightly, like a giant dog. .It took a long time to speak: "Brother Bai Su, you will be with me forever, won't you?"

    Seeing his lover acting like a baby with such a resolute face, Bai Su couldn't help but want to laugh. Habits have not changed, but the appearance is different. The man looks like this and other people may think it's a bit offensive, but Bai Su still likes it very much.

    He nodded lightly: "Of course, we will be together forever, and we won't be separated!"

    The two embraced quietly, feeling the warm atmosphere at this moment. It took a long time for Bai Su to release Mo Chen and think about what happened just now.

    Thinking that there was information about Tujia in his previous words, he suddenly thought of a possibility. Even though the old fox of Master Tu has a lot of thoughts, he will not find faults at will. If he comes to trouble himself, he is afraid that he has doubted something.

.Can Father Tu target himself and Mo Chen...

    Therefore, Tu Leyi's group was annihilated by the group, and even Miss Tu became a fool. Could it be related to Mo Chen?

    Because this world is incomplete, the system can't monitor where the target is, and it can't let Bai Su know his movements when he is not with Mo Chen. So Bai Su chose to get straight to the point. He thought for a while, and directly asked his lover: "Mo Chen, Tu Leyi, right?"

    As soon as his voice fell, he felt the body of the man holding him stiff, and quickly relaxed. It's just that the head that lied on his shoulders just now was pressed harder, and his arms tightened in vain.

    The waist was held tightly, and the man's low and hoarse voice sounded in Bai Su's ears: "Brother Bai Su, why do you think I did this?.As you know, I usually just stay at home and cook or chat with Qi Chao. I have never done anything terrible. "

    The man said something ignorant and ignorant, but Bai Su heard his anxiety.

    Soothingly patted his lover's back, Bai Su stretched out a hand to pinch Mo Chen's chin, made him turn his head and look directly at his eyes, and said softly to him: "I just want to know the truth. That's it, will you tell me?

    Hearing this, Mo Chen lowered his eyes. He has now begun to understand the world, so knowing that he had killed so many people before may be cruel and terrifying to others.

    He didn't want to be disgusted by Bai Su, so he never told anyone about it. If Bai Su really knew how he would think of himself, would he stop liking himself.

.However, in the face of Bai Su's inquiry, Mo Chen found that he could not lie to him at all.

    Taking a deep breath, the man made up his mind and generally nodded to Bai Su, and said, "Yes, I did it. They lied to me with your business that day and took me away from the base. Those people waited outside. I planned to kill me. So, I killed them."