1.19

Because Luo Chenyu and Bai Su arrived in time, they prevented the prince from pushing the palace. All the rebels outside had returned, and the eldest prince passed out after abandoning an arm and was taken away.

    Seeing the glaring bloodstains in the room, Luo Shaoyuan was undecided. It took a long time before he came to his senses. He said to Luo Chenyu: "Thanks to you for arriving in time this time, you have been able to save and drive. I will definitely reward you very much. But Huanger , How did you know that I was in danger?"

    The concubine on the side immediately said: "My majesty, it was the concubine who wanted to walk in the garden before, and saw that many forbidden troops were coming towards the emperor, looking like a violent warrior, and overheard the leader of the forbidden army saying that they belonged to the prince. Instruct..Feeling wrong, he hurriedly sent a letter to his father.

    On the way back, I ran into the Third Highness and told him about this, and the Highness said that he was going to King Zhong. The concubine, worried about your safety, came here first. "

    "Okay! It's rare for Concubine Ai to remember me like this!" Luo Shaoyuan patted the back of Concubine Xian's hand, and sat down on the chair decadently. Thinking of the sordid face of the prince just now, he felt a lot older.

    Seeing the emperor's sluggish spirit, Luo Chenyu sent someone to find an imperial physician, and asked the emperor to go to another palace to rest first, and the concubine was naturally accompanied by the emperor to leave.

    When only Bai Su and Luo Chenyu were left in the room, the two looked at each other and smiled, and the opponent of the eldest prince was finally eliminated.

.This time the eldest prince would jump over the wall in a hurry to force the palace, which was really unexpected. Fortunately, they were always staring at each other's movements, and the cooperation with Xian Fei Li and Ying did not make them succeed.

    After the emperor passed all night, his spirit seemed to be a little ill, but he remembered the loyal king and the wise concubine who had made a reward. I don't know if it was stimulated by the eldest prince, and even directly ordered Luo Chenyu, the third prince, to be the prince.

    The goal they expected was finally achieved. At the moment when he heard that he was crowned as a prince, the figure of Bai Su flashed in Luo Chenyu's mind. He felt that he was one step closer to the deepest wish in his heart.

    The eldest prince and concubine Defei were sent to prison even with the people from the Hengguo Palace, perhaps because the shadow of the previous life was too deep. After the failure, Luo Bo simply didn't think about it, and it didn't take long for him to commit suicide in prison.

.When the emperor learned the news, he became seriously ill and asked the prince to supervise the country. Luo Chenyu slowly regained the power of the DPRK, and the prince’s gangsters were dealt with. Those who did not commit any major measures were dealt with. The rest were punished according to the situation. If the talents were really talented, they would make up for it. chance.

    Luo Chenyu's power in the DPRK is also growing, which is also expected. Zhongliang all felt very satisfied with the prince, and felt that with such a bright prince, Donghua had hope again.

    Unknowingly, winter has passed and spring is blooming, the emperor will move out of Tangquan Palace and return to the capital. It seems that because of the great impact of the eldest prince, Luo Shaoyuan looked a lot older and his body was deteriorating. Fortunately, the prince has been by his side, helping him to manage the affairs.