1.21

Bai Su felt a little depressed, but he could only temporarily suppress the idea of ​​finding someone immediately. I asked 555 and learned that today's assassins are just a few well-hidden fish that slipped through the net from the big prince, and they have all been arrested and brought to justice. Luo Chenyu would not be in any other danger, so he temporarily let go of his heart.

    Thinking of waiting until the other person comes to see him tomorrow, and then telling him his thoughts, Zichen will definitely feel happy.

    After taking the calming medicine, a big rock in his heart fell again, and Bai Su fell asleep in a good mood. I slept particularly sweetly during this night, and I only woke up after three poles in the sun the next day. After taking the medicine as usual, he stayed quietly in the room and waited.

.It was just a whole day in the room, but Bai Su never waited for the person he wanted to see.

    Although the people below had been taking good care of him, it felt a little strange to him that Luo Chenyu did not show up all day. It stands to reason that if you are injured, you will definitely stay by your side.

    Bai Su couldn't help asking the people next to him repeatedly: "Did the prince come here today?"

    Tian Chi entered the room and heard Bai Su's words with a smile and said: "The relationship between the prince and the prince is really good, the prince, I heard that the house is busy today, and the prince should not be able to get away. But he sent some more. For the precious medicinal materials, I also urged you to inform the Donggong immediately if anything happens. Those medicinal materials have already been added to the boiled soup this morning."

    Bai Su was still lost in his heart. He felt relieved when he heard that although Luo Chenyu had not come, he had sent something to him, and he cared about himself so much. .Thinking that the government is busy now, it is naturally important to do business, and when Zichen is free, he will naturally come to see himself.

    Only after waiting for a few days, Luo Chenyu did not appear in front of him. This situation made Bai Su feel very wrong, and he still had some unspeakable grievances in his heart.

    In the past, Luo Chenyu would always be with himself, even if he was not inseparable, he had never been away from each other for such a long time. Bai Su wondered if it was because the other party confessed to him last time and his retreat attitude made Luo Chenyu angry, so he didn't come to see him. That being the case, should you take the initiative to find someone to explain.

    But before Bai Su went to find someone, the emperor's fate came from the palace the next day. Luo Shaoyuan actually issued an edict, saying that he was old and unwell and would pass the throne to the prince.

    The emperor suddenly decided to meditate, which made many people feel a little caught off guard.

.Bai Su was also very surprised when he heard the news, because Luo Shaoyuan seemed to be someone who liked to hold power in his hands. Although he is not capable, he also likes the feeling of being in power.

    Is it possible that you want to start after experiencing the force of the palace? Or is it because I saw Luo Chenyu early in my life, so I decided to give up my mind and become a supreme emperor to enjoy the blessing?

    Bai Su couldn't figure out what the emperor thought, but Luo Chenyu's early succession to the throne was also a good thing for the people.

    Hearing that the canonization ceremony was only half a month later, Bai Su couldn't wait to see Luo Chenyu wearing his dragon robe and looking down at the world. It's just a pity, perhaps because Luo Chenyu is more busy with this matter, and he didn't come today, and Bai Su didn't bother the other party at this critical time.