1.24

The two people hugged them for a long time before they could alleviate the surging feeling in their hearts. But then Bai Su remembered another very important thing, and said to Luo Chenyu earnestly: "If you are with me, there will be no one else, and there will be no children. In that case, you still have to pay. are you willing?"

    Luo Chenyu saw the tension in Bai Su's eyes, and endless joy spread in his heart. He nodded vigorously and agreed: "Of course there will be no one else, as long as I have Brother Bai, it is enough. Even in the past, I have never had anyone. But Brother Bai, have there been anyone else?"

    Bai Su Wenyan blushed and shook his head: "I haven't, you are the first person I like."

    "That's great!" Luo Chenyu felt unhappy in his heart.

    "Let’s say it’s okay. From now on, Brother Bai will not be able to marry a wife, and I have no one else. We want to stay together all the time..When the court is stable, Brother Bai will be my queen, okay? "

    Luo Chenyu made an aggressive announcement to Bai Su seriously, but Bai Su could see the expectation in the man's eyes, as if he was worried that he would not agree.

    Raising his hand, touching the cheek of his sweetheart, Bai Su nodded with a smile. The person he likes is the emperor of Donghua Kingdom. He is willing to do this for himself. He can only move his face, so there is nothing he can't agree to.

    Seeing Bai Su agreed, Luo Chenyu's heart finally settled. The two people stared at each other quietly, and slowly, their lips touched together again. Not as fierce as before, this time the kiss is full of tenderness.

    Bai Su pulled Luo Chenyu's collar, and the two of them kissed, and fell back on the bed as a matter of course.

.He deliberately guided, because for Bai Su, he was no longer alone, he also had a lover of his own. He has earned more in this life, and every moment is worth cherishing.

    To have such a beautiful man who fits his heart in every aspect is a boyfriend, of course he must have fun in time.

    The thick curtain of the bed fell, and the candle flame outside was beating. The heat in the sleeping hall continued to rise, and the heat wave rolled with sweetness that can penetrate the bottom of my heart.

    It was only after the last step that Luo Chenyu stopped.

    Seeing the puzzled look in his sweetheart's eyes, the man's eyebrows became more gentle, and he was even more sure that Bai Su was sincere to him. Otherwise, how could such a hero on the killing field, the God of War of Donghua, be willing to hand over himself completely.

.Luo Chenyu kissed the tip of Bai Su's nose and whispered softly: "Go to bed early. When your injury is healed, the day will be longer."

    But what Bai Su thought was that he would leave the palace to fight on the battlefield after today, even if the future is still far away. He shook his head at Luo Chenyu, saying that his injury was fine and he wanted to continue.

    When Luo Chenyu saw Bai Su's appearance, the smile in his eyes became thicker. After scanning around, I felt that I had found the key to some answers, and said softly: "Uncomfortable? Then I will help you."

    After speaking, Luo Chenyu lowered his head, and Bai Su's eyes widened suddenly with such a posture. Although he was born in the interstellar age, of course he has much more knowledge than the ancients Luo Chenyu. But it was the first time he experienced it personally. So he couldn't stand up to such a stimulating experience at all, and he could only soften and let others play around.