2.15-16

Uncle Zhong had already packed up the baggage in the villa before, and brought them with him, so they don't need to return to City A.

    City H, where Zong Wenbai is located, is exactly halfway between City A and Xuexiang where Bai Su lived before, so it won’t take long to go directly from Xuexiang. In order to avoid long nights and dreams, Uncle Zhong decided to bring people back directly.

    The young master has too many moths. He is too old to be afraid that he will not be able to hold it.

    I thought that there would be nothing wrong with such a short road. Who knew that just staying in the car would make people feel bad. Uncle Zhong felt that his young master was really good to this man a bit too much, and he devoted almost all of his attention to this man.

    But this man has always been expressionless, and doesn't know how to say a few more words. .The young master was so kind to him, he didn't know that he was grateful, it was too much.

    Uncle Zhong, who was sitting in the co-pilot, couldn't see the small movements of Bai Su and Lu Shangchen pulling their hands privately. I just feel that Bai Su is taking the initiative along the way.

    In these days, Bai Su and Lu Shangchen have become more and more close. In fact, most of the ways of getting along between the two are men taking care of Bai Su more. But now, they are the other way around.

    Lu Shangchen could feel Bai Su's weirdness, and his diligence in taking care of himself was abnormal. But he didn't resist this kind of goodness, and he was a little happy, which gave him the feeling of swearing sovereignty in front of everyone.

    It's just that because the expression on Lu Shangchen's face was missing, Bai Su had told him before that he still had to restrain himself in front of Uncle Zhong, so he did not act rashly. .The closeness that Bai Su shows here again will give people the illusion that he is hot.

    Looking at the eyes of the driver and Uncle Zhong, Bai Su could almost guess their thoughts, but he did not correct anything. Because this effect is exactly what he wants.

    Uncle Zhong furrowed his brows deeper and deeper along the way, but due to the presence of others around him, he didn't say much to Bai Su. Until halfway through the service area where he could take a break, Bai Su got out of the car with Lu Shangchen, and even had to go to the bathroom together, that Uncle Zhong couldn't sit still.

    He waited outside the car for a while, only to wait until Lu Shangchen came back, but he didn't see Bai Su, and he was a little weird in his heart. Although he knew that there were bodyguards nearby, people shouldn't run away so easily, so he immediately walked nearby to find someone.

.Fortunately, the service area is not large. Uncle Zhong didn't take a few steps and saw Bai Suzheng standing with his back to him under a big tree not far away. His back seemed a bit lonely.

    Uncle Zhong had never seen such a Bai Su before.

    Whether it is a well-behaved or a dude, the young master of their family has always been full of vitality. What happened to make him look so depressed.

    When he walked to Bai Su's side, Uncle Zhong was worried when he saw the frustrated expression on his face. He hurriedly yelled softly: "Little Master."

    Bai Su seemed to have noticed Uncle Zhong just now. He nodded, still showing a very lacklustre appearance, turned his head to Uncle Zhong and reluctantly tugged at the corner of his mouth and said, "Did you tell me to return in the car? Then let's Go over now."