8.17

Bai Su hugged Wu Chen tightly. Of course, he was not willing to hurt his lover. He just wanted to be with him and let him feel his own heart.

    "I believe in you, I believe in you! I believe so many days and nights, our relationship will not be fake! Wu Chen, I'm sorry! I hurt you, I made you from a glorious general Became like this, can only become a prisoner, and was forced to be taken to the winged snake country, living in my backyard.

    In fact, I have always known that I am sorry for you, I am afraid that you hate me, and even more afraid that you will leave me!

    I have already talked with Brother Wang and said that he wants to be with you. Although he is very upset, he has no way of doing it with me. I will leave the military office soon. At that time, we can leave the royal capital far away and live our lives in a place where no one knows us. "

."Bai Su, you actually did it for me... why are you so stupid!" Wu Chen's face was full of movement.

    "I'm not stupid, you are willing to do cripples for me, you are that stupid." Bai Su smiled with tears.

    Looking at the appearance of Bai Su, Wu Chen stretched out his hand to stroke his silver hair and whispered: "Baby, don't feel that you owe me, this time with you is my happiest time.

    In the Great Bear Kingdom, I am nothing more than a servant of the royal family. By your side, I feel the happiness I have never had in the past. I should thank you, if not for you, I think I would never have such happiness! "

    The two people who had made their minds hugged and kissed each other affectionately. After a while, Wu Chen looked at Bai Su's mood a little calmer before thinking about his imprisoned brothers.

.Pursing his lips, the man said worriedly: "Bai Su, I know that those people today are from the Giant Bear Nation, and you have an obligation to put them under custody. But they are all for me, can you? Let them go."

    He didn't expect that as soon as he finished speaking, Bai Su nodded happily.

    "Of course you can, but you have to make it clear to them. Saying that you are mine, you really loved me and stayed with me.

    Don't worry, I didn't do anything to them, just let the chief guard put them in custody. I also specifically told him to offer delicious and delicious offerings. They are your people, of course I will not let them be harmed.

    However, I don't allow anyone to destroy the relationship between the two of us. If they try to take you away again, I will definitely attack them! "

.Wu Chen looked at Bai Su and narrowed his eyes, deliberately put on cruel words, nodded his forehead amusingly, and kissed hard. Putting his head between his lover's neck, he breathed deeply.

    After a whole night, Bai Su felt sore and weak from his partner, and instinctively felt that he was a little dangerous. He swallowed, and hurriedly said: "If that's the case, let's get up. Let's go see and chop them now, lest you worry."

    Who knows, the big lion staring at him with deep eyes, but directly tightened his arms, chuckled and said, "Of course you are going, but since you put them all right, baby, that night It shouldn't matter if you go by a little bit."

    As Wu Chen said, his palm lightly stroked the snow-white scales on the snake's tail, and his eyes were dark. .The semi-animalized lion moved its two round ears, stretched out its tail, and lightly patted Bai Su's tail tip again and again, with too obvious intentions.