7.12

In fact, the biggest reason why Meng Lingyun's tricks were useless to Feng Chen was in Bai Su's body. Bai Su had already noticed her movements and knew that Meng Lingyun wanted to test Feng Chen.

    He remembered the opponent's targeting of Feng Chen since he entered the secret realm.

    Had it not been for Feng Chen's loss of control the previous time, Bai Su would definitely think this was nonsense. But that incident happened, even if he thought that Feng Chen should not be considered a magic repair, he had to help his lover to cover up.

    He was also a little worried about what Meng Lingyun really discovered, and he would report it to the teacher in the future, so the best way is to let her give up and let everyone think that Feng Chen is an ordinary person.

    So when he saw Meng Lingyun only took out a moyan grass, he did not speak.

.Based on his understanding of Mo Yancao, this amount has to be distributed to so many people, unless it is a real magic repair, otherwise there will be at most one or two hours of unsatisfactory energy, and the others will not leave any impact. What's more, he made full preparations before coming to the secret realm and brought a lot of meditation pills.

    Even though there are not many high-grade ones, there are many low-grade ones, and there are a bunch of them for Qingkong and Qingyu. They should also know how to deal with it when they are not there.

    As for whether the Mo Yancao would have any effect on Feng Chen's condition, Bai Su didn't know.

    Because Feng Chen's body had no spiritual energy or demon energy, he might not be affected. But in order to avoid accidents, he quietly put half a meditation pill in it when he poured water on Feng Chen.

.Jingxin Pill can restrain even Feng Chen's loss of control, but it is more than enough to deal with a little Mo Yancao. Therefore, only after the young people ate the meat containing the ink yancao, no changes took place.

    It's just that Bai Su didn't expect that after avoiding Feng Chen's mutation, a powerful magic repair like Leng Qiu suddenly appeared.

    At first, Bai Su followed Leng Qiu quickly, but after realizing that he could not catch up with the opponent's speed, he decided to change to another method.

    He pretended to give up and stopped, no longer following them. In fact, he quietly took out a stealth magic weapon he had refined before, opened it and followed it not far away.

    Sure enough, Leng Qiu seemed to really feel that he had given up, so the speed also slowed down, but Bai Su had a little breathing power.

.He had been quietly following behind Leng Qiu, only to find that Elder Leng actually took Feng Chen towards the center of the mysterious realm of Profound Sky. Looking at the other side, he didn't encounter many monsters along the way. Even if they met, as long as the demon cultivator released the aura on his body, the monster beasts would all disperse.

    I'm afraid that this person's strength has reached the Demon Sovereign, and he is not his opponent at all. What should I do?

    Leng Qiu stopped until they flew past the center of the mysterious realm of Profound Sky and reached a hidden forest on the east side of the continent.

    This is an uninhabited and barren land. A large thick fog barrier concealed the scenery in front of it and completely blocked it, making it impossible to pass through.

    At this time, Leng Qiu put Feng Chen down. He took out a gold needle from his sleeve and pierced it on Feng Chen's fingertips. .Even though Feng Chen was still asleep, he seemed to feel pain and frowned slightly.