Chapter 145 (Marie/Emory)

"Callum," I begin, "you can't take these kids. I know they're your siblings, but I am their legal guardian. I need you here helping me. I've been going to a cardiologist. I need to have surgery."

I hold back tears as I watch the color drain from Callum's face. He embraces me in a tight hug. I rub his back in small circles. I knew the news would be hard to take. Callum has been like a son to me ever since he was little.

"I'm not going anywhere," Callum states. "Ronnie and I aren't going anywhere."

"She's a sweet girl, Cal. I highly suggest you talk to her first before making a decision."

Callum simply nods in reply and higs me tightly.

Emory's POV

I moan as Hailey kisses my neck. I turn around and gently push her against the glass door. I place her face in my hands as I kiss her passionately. Her lips match in sync with mine as her hands grab my firm member.

"Don't tell me a few kisses got you hard," Hailey seductively jokes.

"No," I reply, "but they helped. You're just so gorgeous. And your breasts have swollen so much too."

I gently rub her nipples between two fingers. Moans escape Hailey's mouth as I continue to turn her on. Her hands with the tip of my dick, causing it to grow even more.

"I need you," I whisper into Hailey's ear. She shivers in response and begins to slowly stroke my member.

I kiss down from her ears to her stomach. The baby kicks in response, causing a smile to form on my face. I continue to make my way down Hailey's body. I freeze when I reach her crotch.

The color drains from my face and I feel my member go soft. I turn the water off and quickly grab a towel.

"Emory," Hailey states worridly, "what's wrong?"

"Hailey," I state, "we need to dry you off and take you to the hospital. You're bleeding."

Hailey's face drains of color, matching mine. I help her dry off quickly before drying myself off. I throw on some shorts and a sweater before helping Hailey into a dress. I grab our neccessary items before helping my two angels into the car. Hailey squeezes my hand on the drive to the hospital.