Chapter 37 (Callum)

I smiled and kissed her head once she laid back down and rubbed her back until we fell asleep happily. I hoped we woke up early and not to Instagram notifications about us. I soon let sleep and happiness take over and dreamed about the possible future I had with Ronnie.

Hailey's P.O.V

I soon unlocked the hotel room and pulled Emory inside shutting the door his body pressed up against it. "I can't believe we're doing this." I said quietly grinding up against him. He bit his lower lip his once sweet loving eyes now full of lust. His hands were back on my hips. I smirked and walked away and "accidentally" dropped my phone having to bend over and pick it up. He caught on and a hand was soon on my ass. "God your so hot when your a tease." was whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and felt his hands all over my body again. I couldn't believe that not only was he my boyfriend but that I actually was going to sleep with him. We soon looked at each other and removed our clothes tossing them aside. I soon laid on the bed he hovered about me an kissed me working down my jawline, neck, chest, stomach an inner thighs. "Emmy!" I whined out before I felt his unhook my bra an throw it aside. His hand massaged my left breast while his mouth kissed, bit, sucked the right. "I want you." I said through shaky moans.