Chapter 143 (Ronnie/Emory)

Ronnie's POV

"That would be nice," I state.

"The kids have lessons to go to," Marie replies. "Hayden has piano lessons and Raelyn has swim lessons."

"I don't wanna swim," Raelyn pouts.

"And piano sucks," Hayden yells.

"Piano doesn't suck," I begin. "If it wasn't for learning piano then I wouldn't be able to be a musician." Hayden's eyes go wide and a smile forms on his face.

"But Mommy," Raelyn pouts, "I don't wanna swim. Swimming is hard."

"Swimming is hard," I reply, "but if you don't learn then you and I can't go swimming together."

I can feel Marie's eyes burning a hole in the back of my skull. Callum leaves the table and follows Marie into the living room. I continue eating my breakfast, knowing I've just made these kids happy.

Emory's POV

I relax as Hailey lays down for a nap. It hasn't been easy dealing with her mood swings. She has started to realize that she does need help with many things. I just can't stop thinking about how amazing of a mother Hailey is going to be.

The biggest downfall about this pregnancy has to be sex. Every time I get a little horny, Hailey shuts me down instantly. I've been having to resort to jacking myself off while watching some porn.

I begin to feel my jeans tighten around my crotch. I quietly strip naked and watch a half naked Hailey sleep. I gently caress her cheek while admiring her boobs. I pull the sheet down a little and watch her nipples get rock hard. I begin to pump my dick while I admire her boobs. God, I wish Hailey would let me relieve this sexual tension.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I face the wall and begin to jack myself off. This feels nice, but it would feel so much better if Hailey was doing this.