Chapter 16 (Ronnie)

My phone dings and I groan, expecting yet another text from Patty. To my surprise, it's a message from Callum. I read the message and hop off the bus. I breath a sigh of relief when I catch Patty walking onto his tour bus. I used to have the biggest crush on him many years ago, but now I just have my eyes on Callum.

As I walk backstage, I'm greeted with cheerful fans. My smile grows and I sit down infront of Andrew.

"Look who decided to show up," Johnny says.

I roll my eyes. "I knew you guys couldn't live without me," I playfully remark. The crowd laughs and we begin our VIP show. I try to search the crowd for Callum, but I can't seem to find him anywhere.

We continue on with the VIP show. As the show ends, we line up and take selfies with fans. My smile grows as I spot Callum at the back of the line. As he walks up to me, I hug him tightly and take a selfie with him.

"This'll be easier than sending Instagram messages," I whisper to him. I pull out my pink sharpie and write my number on his hand. I recap my sharpie and we all take a group photo. I wave to Callum as his friend kisses Emory on the cheek. I chuckle at Emory as he begins to blush, a lipstick mark left on his cheek.

The four of us hug and go to the side of the stage to watch As It Is. I may no longer have a crush on Patty, but his band is amazing live. To my surprise, Patty grabs my hand and pulls me on stage to sing The Fire, The Dark with him. I sing with Patty and crowd surf when the song is over. The crowd pushes me back towards the stage and I head back to my brother's side to watch the rest of the show.