Chapter 12 (Ronnie)

I answer my phone, not bothering to look at the caller ID. It's 3am and whoever's calling me better have a valid reason.

"Hello," I murmur, still half asleep.

"Hey Ron," Alex begins, "you have a letter."

"Wha?"

"Yeah. It's from some fan named Callum."

"Text me a pic. It's 3am so I'm heading back to bed." I hang up and then dim the brightness on my phone. I recieve two texts from Alex and open them immeddiately.

I sit up and turn on the light in my bunk, only to be momentarily blinded. I put my glasses on and look at the picture first. I quickly email it to Aaron so he can print it out when he wakes up. Callum's artwork has been the best work a fan has ever done. I save it to my phone and begin to read the letter.

I read it over and over and over again until it's engraved in my brain. I feel a tear run down my cheek. Other than the band, nobody has ever called me an amazing woman. When I was dating Remington Leith of Palaye Royale he would just complement my looks. I save the picture of the letter.

I go on Instagram and looked through my tagged photos and smile when I find thr picture I took with Callum. I go to his profile and follow him. I quickly post the picture of the drawing and tag him.

RonnieNailsPTC: Such a beautiful drawing. I can't wait to hang it next to my Ice Nine Kilss poster :)

I exit out of the app only to realize that I'm now awake. I hop out of my bunk and head to the bathroom. I hunt down Aaron's sleeping pills and take some. I turn the light off in my bunk, put my glasses away, and wait for the sleeping pills to kick in.