Chapter 44 (Ronnie)

As the rest of the band shows up, I watch as my nephew runs straight to Callum. Callum picks him up and tickles him. 

"He likes his uncle Callum," Johnny whispers to me. "By the way, Aaron has approved of Callum moving in. But he isn't rooming with you. He's getting the empty room next to mine."

"Yay," I cheer. I hug Johnny and then hug Aaron.

"So," Aaron begins, "I know nearly all of you have someone. However, we are driving back as a band. And no, your significant other can't come. Spencer can stay, but everyone else must leave. Take your time and say goodbye. We leave in fifteen minutes."

I frown at Aaron's words. I look over at Emory and his arm is wrapped around Hailey's waist. I turn to Callum and kiss him softly. He kisses back but pulls away when Spencer starts to wiggle in his arms. I grab Spencer from Callum's arms.

"I guess I'll see you back in Dallas," I tell Callum. "Aaron will make sure to have a spare key ready for you."

"I'm glad I can move in," Callum says. "It would break my heart if I couldn't live with the woman of my dreams." 

I blush at Callum's words and kiss him. I smile as he grabs Hailey's hand and helps her off the bus. I help Johnny gather Spencer's stuff and put it in my bunk. It'll be a long drive back to Dallas.