Chapter 54 (Ronnie)

I put Spencer down for his nap and quietly head to the studio. I plug in the headphones and listen to what has been recorded so far. I follow along with the lyrics and sing the parts that are mine. I start the track from the beginning and hit the record button before hopping into the booth. I sing my parts and stop the recording. I listen to the song, but something just feels off. Perhaps Callum and I need to be in the booth together recording the song.

Emory's POV

"It started with a letter," I tell Callum. "She sent me a fan letter that made me smile. She put her social media at the bottom of the letter and I began to look her up. I saw how beautiful she was and it was like love at first sight. We started messaging and we got to know each other. I'm assuming she told you all of this."

"She did," Callum nods.

"Well when I finally saw her at one of our shows," I continue, "I fell hard for her. It felt like an angel had entered my life. An angel that was there just for me."

"I know how you feel," Callum says, "Ronnie is like an angel to me."

"Hey Callum," Johnny says, "I need your help."

Callum goes to Johnny's side after I find a pink tie to match with my tux. I think Johnny is asking Callum to be his best man. I know that as of right now Ronnie is the only bridesmaid to not have a date with her as she walks down the aisle.