Chapter 82 (Ronnie)

"Try this one on," I hand another dress to Hailey. She has tried on nearly half of my tour dresses, but none seem to fit her perfectly. The dress I hand her is a dress I bought before I realized I was going to be the maid-of-honor.

"It's perfect," Hailey cheers as she walks out of the bathroom. She models the dress for me.

"It fits you beautifully," I reply. "Now change and I'll spill everything I know about Emmy." Hailey changes fast and hangs the dress up.

"So what are his dirty secrets," Hailey whispers.

"Not so fast," I chuckle, "has he told you about his family?"

"Not yet."

I hand Hailey a beer from the hidden mini fridge in my closet. "This'll take awhile. Get comfy." I open my beer and take a swig. "Emory is a middle child. He has an older sister named Lily and a younger brother named Zachary. His siblings are his whole world. He was adopted so he's not a big fan of his parents. And if you're ever mad at him, don't purposefully ignore him. I did that once and he punched a hole in the wall. Emmy is big on communication. And he'll never admit this, but he's terrified of horror movies. He's fine reading horror books, but the movies terrify him. I found that out when I made him watch the remake of Stephen King's Carrie. He kept screaming during the movie."

"Emory's a scaredy cat," Hailey laughs, "that's hard to picture."

"Just wait until movie night," I reply, "now tell me everything you know about Callum."

Emory's POV

"Aaron knew I was searching for an apartment," I tell Callum. "And being away from Hailey hurts. I figured that it might be wise if we move in together. Plus I'll be able to wake up next to my sweetheart every morning." I smile widely and Callum pats my back.

"Just don't hurt her," he threatens.

"Don't worry. Johnny already lectured me. Plus the apartment I found is close to my family. I want Hailey to meet my siblings soon."

"That's a big step," Callum says.

"It is," I reply, "so when is Ronnie meeting your family?"